|10-18-2011, 02:08 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2009
Dungeon Defenders FAQ **Please Read Before Posting**
I will be posting list of combined FAQ's straight from the official boards including links and credits to the original versions.
To help navigate the guide pressing (Control + F) will help search this page.
If you find anything helpful or useful clicking the scale icon in the bottom left to add reputation it means a lot. Thanks.
Q: Whats the price for PC, Xbox, PS3?
A: Xbox will be 1200 Microsoft points, $15 for PC (before the preorder discount), PS3 TBA but should be the same.
Q: When is the release Date?
A: 10/18/2011 for PS3 and PC/Xbox360 10/19/2011
Q: If I buy Dundef on PC from D2D or a non-Steam vendor, how do I play ranked online?
A: All copies of Dundef sold for PC will include a steam key to be used for ranked online play. You can still play it on the non-steam Gamespy network but this will be unranked play and use different save files!
Q: What's the deal with publishing? I thought DD lost its publisher?
A: Reverb is not the publisher of the PC and PS3 versions (Trendy has always been self-publishing those versions), but IS the publisher of the XBLA version (along with D3P, who replaced CDV).
Q: What kind of post release support and additions are you guys going to have, if any? Is it all going to be paid for DLC, or will there be free patches that add new monsters/items/pets/game fixes?
A: There will be some free DLC, some paid. Prices for DLC are not available at this time. DLC includes Skins, Maps, Items, Characters, etc. along with normal balancing and patches!
Q: Will there be a Demo for any of the versions
A: Both consoles are demo-on-release day. In fact, both consoles use a hybrid build where the demo is the same build as the full version, just without the unlock key. This allows you to seamlessly carry over your progress from the demo into the full version. (All the demos have online play and save capability ) 10/10/11 Jer
Q: How will character information be stored? Or more importantly: should I want to play splitscreen with my friend for the afternoon, would there be any way to use my own characters, or would I have to create new local characters for that?
A: At the moment character information is stored on the console/device it was created on. So you would have to create a new local character if you wanted to play at your friends. However, you can always transfer save data yourself (e.g. memory cards, etc.) and thereby use your Heroes while playing splitscreen at your friend's house. PC has a ranked online mode using Steam with the data saved on secure online servers.
Q: What languages does DD support?
A: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish.
Q: What do I need to play DD at max quality on my pc.
A: These are not finalized specs but should give you an idea of what to look forward to.
1.2 GHz CPU
512 MB RAM on Win XP, 1 GB RAM on Win Vista/7
256 MB DirectX 8 compatible graphics card
1.5 GHz dual-core CPU
1 GB RAM
512 MB DirectX 9 compatible graphics card
NOTE:Go to link to test
Q: How do you gain experience?
A: Experience is earned by killing enemies, and winning various awards that can either be per-wave or per-level (and are permanently recorded in your stats). Winning awards most often takes some teamwork, such as not letting the core take any damage during a wave, completing a wave very quickly, doing a lot of repairs or team-assists, etc..
Q: Is Dungeon Defenders online only?
A: No, it is not online only. You can play through the entire campaign and challenge missions by yourself; in fact, during the build phase you can switch between character classes for a more varied defense! However, the game is meant for 4-player co-op, and we highly encourage everyone to play with friends locally or online.
Q: Is this a single or multiplayer game?
A: The entire game can be played with 1-4 players (online or via offline split-screen).
Q: How do I control the game?
A: See this post.
Q: Will DD support drop-in / drop-out co-op?
A: Dungeon Defenders supports full Drop-in / Drop-ou co-op. That goes for all versions, modes: Online, Offline, Splitscreen, etc.
Q: I have a Wireless Xbox 360 gamepad for the PC. I use non-official Japanese drivers because the official MS Xbox gamepad drivers don’t always work. Will Dungeon Defenders support this?
A: The PC version of Dungeon Defenders does support gamepads. We often play the PC version in the office with Xbox 360 gamepads. In fact, you can play split-screen 4-player co-op on the PC with 4 xbox gamepads. That said, I don't know anything about these unofficial drivers but if they work the same as the official xbox gamepad drivers you should be fine.
Q: Will there be other modes to play outside of the regular campaign?
A: Definitely! Outside of the standard Campaign mode, you also have a Survival, Pure Strategy, Mixed mode, and for PC there will also be a Hardcore mode. These modes can be selected for any map in the game and any difficulty. Survival plays like a 'Horde' mode where you defend your crystal from endless and progressively more difficult waves of enemies. In Pure Strategy you must rely completely on the defenses you set. Mixed Mode is very similar to Survival, but the enemies that spawn are completely random. Mixed mode can leave you fighting off anything from a mass of goblins to an entire wave of warriors. Hardcore mode eliminates player respawns. On top of all the variations to the Campaign you will also have Challenges that can completely change how the game is played. Assault for example has you charging through the enemies defenses to take out their Eternia Crystals.
Q: Are heroes customizable? does Gear change hero appearance?
A: Yes. You can customize your Heroes color scheme. Weapons and Familiars are also reflected on your actual Hero. Other gear (e.g. Helms, Boots, etc) does not show up on your character.
Q:Can I color my familiar/pets too?
A:Familiars come in many sizes and colors but they are not customizable by the player. They tend to reflect the quality of the familiar though.
Q: Does your character lvl reset in every match?
A: No. Your Hero level stays with you throughout the whole game, offline, and online.
Q: Is there a lvl cap? Is it a player cap or is it for each character?
A: Max level is 70. Levels are independent to each Hero you make.
Q: How many heroes can I make?
A: You will be able to create up to 8 Heroes per profile with whom you can progress as you see fit.
Q: Are some classes slower to level than others? Like support vs DPS
A: Some classes may get more kills than others depending on how you or your group are playing the game. As in many online games it is typically easier to level up a DPS char than a Support. However, this does not diminish the significance of any class. It simply increases the difficulty of Class play.
Q: What are the difficulties for classes?
A: As far as Class difficulty goes on console (solo) (easiest to hardest): App, Squire, Huntress, Monk.
Q: How much branching is there in leveling?
A: There are numerous ways you can progress your Hero. there are a variety of different paths you can take regarding the stats and abilities of your character. The effectiveness of your choices will be determined by the number of people you are playing with, the composition of your group, and the strategies that you use
Q: Do players have the option to respec their chars?
A: Yes, a respec can be purchased via the tavern.
Q: I looked at the wiki and saw 2 extra classes: Jester and Summoner. What can you tell us about these 2 classes? Are they still in Development? Will they be available as DLC?
A: The Jester and Summoner were concept art for additional character classes we released a while ago. We are currently working on a bunch of ideas for new character classes, but haven't decided which ones are going to make it to the game yet.
Q: When you upgrade your towers, does that mean you upgrade that specific "skill" and then any towers that you placed like that will be upgraded? Or does it mean that you physically select the tower and upgrade it individually?
A: Both. There are stats to upgrade for the player. Some of those stats relate directly to the towers. Upon level up I can apply points into my Hero’s “Tower Health”. All towers built by that Hero will now have a higher max health. This is a great example for the Hero class Squire. A Squire’s barricades will need that extra health if he plans on standing up against wave after wave of creep onslaught. To continue right along with the barricade example; Any player can upgrade any players tower during any wave of any match. This upgrade will cost mana, but can significantly increase that tower’s stats. In-game tower upgrades and upgrading player stats for towers is crucial to success.
Q: How much does gear actually affect your player stats?
A: Gear can significantly increase everything from Tower Stats, Player Stats, Abilities, and Defensive stats. In late game (i.e. post lvl 50) you can find gear that can literaly increase almost every stat your character has. You can also invest mana into any piece of equipment increasing its lvl. Every lvl increase means and extra point to put into your items stat boosts. One good piece of equipment can drastically improve your Hero.
Q: Are towers/equipment/familiars class specific?
A: Each Hero Class has his/her own set of Towers that can be used in game. Towers are incredibly diverse. The Squire’s Towers are typically used as a Shield or Tank. The Apprentice Towers have more focus on DPS. The Huntress will typically use her Traps for crowd control and DPS. The Monk is typically built as a support class with his Auras. Weapons are also Class Specific. The Squire uses swords, hammers, and other melee weapons. The Apprentice will use staves. The Huntress uses crossbows and other ranged weapons. The Monk utilizes polearms and spears. Other Equipment (e.g. Helms, Boots, Gloves, Chest) and Familiars can be swapped amongst different Hero Classes. On a side note, later high level items and awards may not always fit the typical weapon description for you Hero Class.
Q: Can Familiars die or be lost?
A: No, your Familiar (aka pet) will stay equipped to you until you decide otherwise. You can look at a Pet as an active piece of equipment.
Q: How do I get better gear?
A: Gear is dropped by creeps throughout the game. However, certain missions and accomplishments directly give you specific items and pets, as well as unlock new crystal cores. Checking the Tavern regularly can also help you find great equipment and pets.
Q: Will servers be random queues or can i choose to host?
A: For servers, you will be able to join and create matches. You can select Quick Match to instantly join a match being hosted by some other player. Custom Match brings you to a list of servers being hosted by other players. From this veiw you will be able to filter your search to things such as specific character lvl’s. Also from Custom Match you will have the ability to Host your own games. When Hosting your match will appear on the Custom Match list for other players to join. The last option is Private Match. With this you will be able to Host a match that is Invite Only. In any match type the host has the option to boot any player for any reason.
Q: Will my friend's characters made on my machine stay or be deleted as a guest?
A: All Heroes that are made locally will remain on the local machine and retain all stats and equipment.
Q: Can I play split screen with my wife and still be able to go online with friends?
A: You and your wife can play split screen on your console while your brother plays 3 states away in the same game. There is drop-in, drop-out support for both local and online multiplayer.
Q: For the PC version, what sort of multiplayer backend are you guys using? Is it Steam, Games For Windows Live, Gamespy, etc, or your own thing?
A: Gamespy and Steam will be our Matchmaking Services for PC. PS3 will use Gamespy only. This will allow cross platform matches when implemented. Xbox will use Live.
Q: Does the PC version support LAN play?
A: Yes, it's as simple as selecting "multiplayer" and selecting "LAN"
Q: Will cross platform gameplay be available on PC at release?
A: Cross platform play is not yet confirmed for release. We are still working with all of our partners to figure out the exact details of these and we want extensive testing on it as well. We would love to have this available at launch, but if that does not happen then it will be via a patch after launch.
Link to original
Credits go to JDanford the community manager
Last edited by 8u4dinner: 10-19-2011 at 09:14 PM.
|10-18-2011, 02:09 PM||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2009
Steam: Portal Gun and 4 TF2 Pets*
*Any copy of Dungeon Defenders purchased from Steam will get this bonus instantly, union release in their forge inventory. The offer will extend a few days after release and is not exclusive to preorders.
**Non-Steam purchased copies of Dungeon Defenders will come with a Steam key for Ranked play. This key will unlock the preorders pet and there is no other key exclusive to the pet. You will need a steam account without dungeon defenders to register a copy of dungeon defenders.
NOTE: Preorders pets are tradeable in game
If 4pack is purchased all copies will receive bonus if used within bonus period.
Preorder bonus will last until shortly after game comes out, giving people a chance to try the demo first before purchasing.
Link to original:
Credits go to JDanford the community manager
Q: How do you upgrade weapons?
A: Go to a forge or tavernkeep, click more info on the item, there should be an invest button on the bottom right of the screen.
Q: How do I get my preorder bonus?
A: Start a game solo, in the tavern there should two crates (if you are familiar with tf2 they look like mann co crates) hit them to open up and pick them up. You will probably want to lock them as to not accidentally drop or sell them. They are useable at level 25+
Q: How do I back up my save files?
A: To Back-up your PC OPEN/LOCAL save files simply follow this path:
Program Files (x86) > Steam > SteamApps > Common > Dungeon Defenders > Binaries > Win32
In here you will find DunDefHeroes.dun and DunDefHeroes.bak
Simply take these two files and copy them into a safe location.
Every time your game saves it over writes the .dun and .bak files in the Win32 folder. So for those of you concerned I recommend copying these files occasionally to keep the spare back up.
If you ever lose your data you can simply take the copies and place them back into the Win32 folder. Link below.
-credits go to JDanford the Community Manager
Q: Will this use steam trading?
A: Currently this game does NOT use steam trading, but they have stated that they will possibly look into it in the future.
-Posted on some of their official youtube uploads http://www.youtube.com/user/TrendyEnt
Like reading reviews of the game? There is a thread on the official forums being kept up to date with recent reviews of the game. Link below.
-Credits to JDanford the Community Manager
Q: My achievements aren't working!?
A: Achievements are only awarded while playing in ranked games.
Q: I can never connect to TrendyNet!
A: If you can never connect to TNet, we know why: you probably have non-English characters in your username. This is currently being fixed and will be rolled out in the 7.04 update on Monday. If you want to play on TNet before then, temporarily change your username to have only English characters! Thanks
Q: My TrendyNet heroes are all gone!
A: There appears to be an issues with the Steam Cloud Service, we are working on a Solution. For now you should have no Problems with saves if you are playing in Open mode. If you also experienced a Crash corresponding with your loss of data please visit this Thread
Please check both Ranked and Open/Local Play. You might have created a character in Open/Local, and are trying to use them in Ranked so please be sure you aren't making this mistake.
ANOTHER POTENTIAL FIX:
Some people are finding that they get all their characters/progress back after they Disable Steam Cloud Support.
Q: I can't save ANYTHING!
A: Your Save Data may be marked as 'Read Only'. Go into: Program Files (x86) > Steam > SteamApp > Common > Dungeon Defenders > Binaries > Win32 and have your files set to Open.
Q: Dungeon Defenders keep crashing!
A: Crashes can be from many different problems. Check out this Thread for some solutions and ways to help us help you as fast as possible!
Q: When I play the game I hear no sound or sound only in certain places
A: We believe we have a fix for this issue and will get it to you via patch ASAP.
Q: From the Dungeon Defenders Launcher I press play and the game crashes.
If your PC is set to any Locale outside of English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian, try changing your Locale to one of these. You can follow these general steps to do this:
Control Panel > Region and Language > Administrative > Change System Locale
We are working on a fix for this ASAP.
If you are having issues launching, did you have an Anti-Virus program running at the time you downloaded the game? It could be blocking some files from being downloaded. Try disabling your Anti-Virus program and re-downloading everything and see if that works.
Go to the Properties section of Dungeon Defenders via your Gamelist
Under the LOCAL FILES tab, select VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE
It should find missing files, redownload them, you should be able to start up Dungeon Defenders
Deleting Local Content:
Go into your Program Files and follow the path:
Steam > steamapps > Common > dungeon defenders > Engine
Delete the folder "Localization"
Perform a reinstall.
Q: The game is running very sluggish with a very low Frames per Second
A: From your Dungeon Defenders Launcher:
Select Configure > GFX/Sound > Graphics Quality
Set this to Low. This may help you with slow down.
Players have also found Uninstalling Asus GSB and Gamer OSD has fixed the issue!
Q: Steam achievements are not working right!
A: Make sure you are playing in "Ranked" mode in order to get your Achievements!
Q: I live in a Country outside of the US and can't play with friends overseas!
A: Change the steam Download region to US and you should see US hosts pop up in your Custom Match.
Q: I still having issues with the launcher, what can I do?
A: First off, download this file (Now includes the correct version of DirectX):
Then, extract that file. Figure out if you have a 32-bit or 64-bit OS. Find whichever registry file matches your OS, and you should be able to simply double click that registry file.
If simply double clicking does not work, try this:
Click on Start and then Run...
Type in regedit, and then press OK
In regedit, click on File, and then Import
Select the registry file that matches your OS and press OK
The contents of that ".reg" file will be entered into the registry.
After doing that, go ahead and install the other packages included in the zip. You can then try and launch from the file "DunDefGame.exe" which is located in your Binaries\Win32 folder within "dungeon defenders" and you should be good to go!
Q: I try to join my friends using steam invites but i get a 'Fail to Join' message
A: If your friends are in Ranked mode playing via TrendyNet, you need to log into TrendyNet before you can join on them. Launch your game and select TrendyNet. Then Join them or Accept Invite.
If your friends are in Open mode you can join them from anywhere.
Q: Why can't I edit in more keybindings?
A: You are able to manually edit your INI file, which is named "UDKinput.ini" and can be found through the following file path within your Program Files.
Steam > steamapps > Common > dungeon defenders > UDK Game > Config
Q: I can not host/create a game! Help!
A: Other players have discovered that removing any sort of symbols from your Steam name may help. So change your Steam name to something simple with no signs like "/", etc.
Q: How do I convert my iOS/Android save to PC??
Q: How do I see tower area of effect on any setting but "High" Graphics Quality?
A: Right now there isn't a way for this. The area of effect is actually pretty expensive GFX-wise and there is not currently an option to see them other than setting your graphics quality to High.
-Credits go to JDanford the Community Manager
Last edited by 8u4dinner: 11-11-2011 at 04:07 PM.
|10-18-2011, 02:15 PM||#3|
Join Date: Nov 2009
* Fixed Steam issue where matchmaking would return only small percentage of actual games.
* 20% Buff to UMF Loot & Reward Qualities
* Slower-and-regular swinging Melee weapons now do more damage (buffed), relative to faster swinging weapons. Faster swinging weapons themselves do not do any more damage, but have not been nerfed. For an average swinging weapon, this can be about a 22% damage buff, for a slower swinging weapon, it's more like 45%
* Turkey Hunt Costumes now in Open mode
* Fixed a return-to-tavern-crash
* Defaulted game to not use multi-threaded rendering, prevents crashes on various system configurations (you can change it back to use multi-threaded rendering for increased performance from the "Configure" option in the game launcher)
* Changed all game searches to be Worldwide
* Fixed a crash with Hosting games
* Capped all Item Hero stats at +/- 126 for the time being
* Slight Uber Monster Fest Item Buff (about 10%), and 30% Buff to the Rewards qualities.
* Re-enabled FMV's
* Game now automatically returns to the Multiplayer Session Browser UI whenever you leave or are disconnected from a multiplayer session, convenience!
* "The Great Turkey Hunt!" mission now available in "Open" mode
* Increased all Defense Damage & HP-Life by 33% specifically on Uber Monster Fest
* Made Easy, Medium, and Hard "Uber Monster Fests" easier, enemies not as tough. Always have a constant 90 seconds Build Timer in between waves.
* Reduced Item Cost-To-Upgrade values by 20%, putting the costs at a midway point between 7.11 and 7.12
* Fixed issue that would cause TrendyNet rollbacks!
* Wvyern Fireballs now have their max travel distance reduced by 40%, like the other Enemy Projectiles
* Tavern player capacity now dynamically expands to the currently-selected mission's player capacity (so for example if you select "Uber Monster Fest", it'll expand up to 8 players in your Tavern -- if you select CTF, it'll expand up to 16 -- if you select a regular mission, it'll go back down to 4. AFK Shops always allow 16 players in Tavern.)
* Re-Buffed Monk Hero Boost to its pre-7.12 level (beefy).
* Increased AFK Shops Mana Cap to 2,000,000,000, and those have reached their Shop Mana Cap are unable to sell anything further until some Mana is depleted.
* Fixed Deadly Striker Tower 0 Damage problem
* Fixed Uber Monster Fest No-Timer Problem with > 4 players
* Made Shop searches WorldWide
* Allowed 16 players in Shop Taverns, toggles dynamically too if you enable/disable your shop
* Made Player Shop items not buyable until a price has been set by the shop owner
* Fixed issue with melee weapons sometimes not hitting / being attached
* Reduced latency concerns in 8-player Uber MonsterFest
* Fixed the "Show Shops" button in the Multiplayer Session Browser not working
* Boosted Uber Monster Fest drop qualities 25% and increased number of reward items from 1 to 2 for the non-MVP, and from 2 to 4 for the MVP (MVP is MP-only)
* All: Monk Weapons retroactively buffed 33% Melee Damage, Monk Ranged Damage Exponential Ramp nerfed 20%, Monk Hero Boost upkeep cost increased 20%
* All: Likely fix for weapon-not-appearing-on-character issue under lossy-network conditions
* All: Redesigned the Adept animations
* All: Fixed bug where you could get someone else's Tavern dropped items in YOUR Tavern.
* All: Raised Mana Bank non-shop earnings Cap to 100,000,000
* All: Upgrading Projectile Speed now has a minimal impact on resale value.
* All: You can now hold "Alt" and click on another Hero Icon in the Hero Selection or Swapping UI to swap those two hero positions, so you can more easily organize your heroes into sets.
* All: All Chicken Pets standardized to 80 Upgrade Levels.
* All: Every slower swinging melee weapon now deals proportionally more damage! (as listed on their Damage Stat too). Is retroactive.
* All: Allowed players to create their own "Tavern Shop" with their items, set prices on those items, and then specifically list their game as an "AFK Shop" game. Added button to view the available DefendersStore.com Items along with the active "AFK Shops".
* All: Score indicator collapses the same-type labels onto each other, so if you kill 100 goblins before the score indicator has caught up, you get a "Killed 100 +100" message rather than 100 goblin kill messages. This makes the score indicator much more useful and timely
* All: Added a "Add to DefendersStore.com" button to the Item Box and Hero Shop, which enables you to post/updates your items to DefendersStore.com with one click directly from within the game! Also the Items automatically remove themselves from DefendersStore.com when they get sold from your shop!
* All: Keyboard-lockout after naming your game when using a Gamepad is fixed
* All: Countess "Joust" damage scales better (increased damage stat ramp by 20%), and another Countess "Joust" client issue fixed, and "Joust" now does scaled Weapon Elemental Damage as well. Countess "Call To Arms" radius raised and ally damage buff ramp increased 15%
* All: Players can now see sessions & join into Premium Missions that they do not own, yay!, though they can not save progress on those missions unless they own them (they can still earn items and such, just not store victory progress).
* DDDK: Total Conversions can now use custom Materials.
* All: Definitive Chicken-Pet 33% damage buff.
* PvE: Added 8-player Über Monster Fest! (as part of New Heroes Pack. Refer to 3 points above for how multiplayer on it will work)
* PvE: Dark Elf Warrior Damage to Towers reduced by 50%, and their Targeting Desirability to Towers reduced by 40%
* PvE: Adept "Instant Upgrade" can now also be used in the Build Phase, useful for time-limited missions, and reduced the cost of "Purity Bomb" to 200 Mana. Also, Instant-Upgrade can be used beyond Upgrade Level 5 to do an Instant Repair, at a high cost of Mana.
* Increased High-End Exponential Upgrade Ramp by 33% -- this will make Super-Loot style Items get more expensive to Upgrade at higher levels, but will have negligable impact to lower-level Items.
Last edited by 8u4dinner: 12-13-2011 at 03:25 AM.
|10-19-2011, 09:51 AM||#5|
Join Date: Nov 2009
-Added support section
-Added no sound in support section
-Added mouse inversion in support section
-Added ranked data wipe in support section
-Added info from and linking to official support faq in support section
-Added how to section
-Added upgrade weapon in how to section
-Added patch info section
-Added 7.01 patch under patch info section
-Added second 7.01 patch under patch info section (yes they made second patch same number as first patch)
-Added 7.02 patch under patch info section
-Added 7.03 patch under patch info section
-Added how to backup save files under how to section
-Added 7.04 patch under patch info section
-Updated Support FAQ
-Added 7.05 patch under patch info section
-Added 7.06 patch under patch info section
Last edited by 8u4dinner: 10-31-2011 at 09:32 PM.
|10-19-2011, 12:41 PM||#6|
Join Date: Jan 2005
I have stickied this thread as it seems quite useful. Links and such are in linked to good sites and it's all in all a good FAQ.
|10-20-2011, 04:52 PM||#11|
Join Date: Oct 2011
can anyone help me out. i cant install dungeon defenders. i click on the game and go through a few screens, then it gets to the "unpacking dungeon defenders installation files" , the bar gets to 100%, then it just hangs there - have let it go for a few hours with no effect. i try to click cancel and steam crashes.
i have tried deleting the .blob files and even tried deleting everything in the steam folder but the steam.exe and steamapps folder - no effect
i have also tried the things mentioned in this FAQ (the Q: What if I am still having instillation issues? question)
can anyone help me out? i really want to play this game :P
Last edited by I_Likecheese: 10-20-2011 at 04:53 PM. Reason: added what i have tried
|10-20-2011, 09:36 PM||#12|
Join Date: Sep 2011
Please Help game wont load.
Hi, I start Up steam, I go to Libiary Click On dungeon Defenders, My small Avaiter changes to the IM in game look , then about 3 seconds laiter, It goes back to the online, look then just like when you exit a steam game a add pops up saying buy this game or sale etc etc. it does not go to the play game or anytign i Dont understand , I have restarted the computer and steam many times no fix. Please help
|10-21-2011, 05:09 AM||#13|
Join Date: Sep 2011
|10-22-2011, 08:59 AM||#14|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Steam\userdata\(user folder number)\65800\remote\dundefheroes.dun
As long as one of those files exist, the other ones get regenerated at game startup, so if you want to destroy your saves entirely, remove those 3 files.
|10-23-2011, 11:11 AM||#15|
Join Date: Nov 2010