Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > PAYDAY The Heist

Old 10-21-2011, 10:39 PM   #1
GeorgeT93

Windowed Mode?

I'm seriously considering getting Payday The Heist, but am concerned where I run my primary machine using nvidia surround across 3 monitors. I read the game doesn't support triple-wide resolutions (which is fine), but if I can't make use of all three monitors, I prefer to play windowed so I can play on my center monitor (single monitor full screen games always go to my left monitor). So does the game support being played in Windowed mode?

Thanks!
-George
Old 10-21-2011, 11:09 PM   #2
Andrax17

Yea it supports windowed.
Andrax17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 06:18 AM   #3
GeorgeT93

Thanks Andrax17! That's just what I was hoping to hear. I'll be picking this up today!

-George
GeorgeT93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 07:39 AM   #4
a6yss

Running triple monitor as well - game ran proper without any modification, however, toyed with the resolution settings and broke the game. Can't get video to work (game runs ok, but black screens).

Trying to get my game into windowed mode so I can get back into options and reset the res. Looking for either a switch type command ( -windowed / - window) or by modifying an .ini file (which I can't find). Alt-Enter not happening either. Any hints or ideas welcome.

@Overkill - would be nice if you put a small 10-15 second delay on the options/video/resolution screen that forces you to click on a button to accept the changes, else go back to original setting.
a6yss is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > PAYDAY The Heist