Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Hamiltonís Great Adventure

Old 10-31-2011, 11:17 AM   #1
Arty-chan

Unlocking Levels

This might seem like a really stupid question, but exactly what triggers unlocking levels?

I know that getting a gold ranking can unlock levels, but besides that...? I only ask because in some levels when I get gold it says "Levels Unlocked [image] + [blank space]" which makes me assume that there was more than one level to unlock, but other than getting gold on a good time, I can't seem to figure out what I might need to do to unlock that second unlockable level.

Any input would be greatly appreciated
Old 11-06-2011, 07:01 AM   #2
fatshark_mwd

Fatshark AB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arty-chan View Post
This might seem like a really stupid question, but exactly what triggers unlocking levels?

I know that getting a gold ranking can unlock levels, but besides that...? I only ask because in some levels when I get gold it says "Levels Unlocked [image] + [blank space]" which makes me assume that there was more than one level to unlock, but other than getting gold on a good time, I can't seem to figure out what I might need to do to unlock that second unlockable level.

Any input would be greatly appreciated
The main levels are unlocked by completing them in order.

Bonus levels will be unlocked during the game when you complete certain objectives.
fatshark_mwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:38 AM   #3
Arty-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatshark_mwd View Post
Bonus levels will be unlocked during the game when you complete certain objectives.
Yes, I understand that... but my question was what _are_ the "certain" objectives?

Getting gold ranking doesn't always seem to be the objective...
Arty-chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Hamiltonís Great Adventure