Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Pirates of Black Cove

Old 11-01-2011, 07:14 AM   #1
SOGRaWmEat

Question HELP CAN'T FINISH THE GAME

Mission: Defeat the black cove pirates

After killing the Main Pirate (in the Black cove map) and everyone else nothing happens, the way point marker that are on the side of the main Pirate never disappear after you kill him. It never trigger the next scrip? Is that the right way to say it? it's does not crash or freeze up, I can still roam the map. HELP PLEASE
Old 11-04-2011, 10:30 AM   #2
jmaverick

I don't understand what problem you have. I finished the game twoo times. Where are you? Are you in the very Black Cove? Have you destroyed the Black Cove ships? Have you entered the cave? Anyway, may be you still miss a mission, so go beck to the different 'friend' coves (pirates, buccaniers,...) and che if there is a missing mission to be done. Hope this helps.
jmaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 06:32 PM   #3
SOGRaWmEat

Unhappy I don't know what to tell you

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaverick View Post
I don't understand what problem you have. I finished the game twoo times. Where are you? Are you in the very Black Cove? Have you destroyed the Black Cove ships? Have you entered the cave? Anyway, may be you still miss a mission, so go beck to the different 'friend' coves (pirates, buccaniers,...) and che if there is a missing mission to be done. Hope this helps.
Look at my screen shot's
ok I have all my hero's,
all mission must be finish before you get the hero. plus I just check and no other mission left.
yes I did defeat all the black cove pirate ship, then you land, walk to the skull cave go in kill the main pirate, the one with the way point on his side, after he dead the way point is still where I kill him, they do not disappear, It never trigger the next script. I never had a problem with my hero's IE: receiving them out of order like some people. they said their working on it but I would though they would of ask me for a file or something like some people who had problem. also I can't find enough blue prints to lock everything.

Last edited by SOGRaWmEat: 11-04-2011 at 06:38 PM.
SOGRaWmEat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:26 AM   #4
jmaverick

Hi, it's the third time I play the game (I would like to gather all the eye-patches). Well, the first two times I had no problem. Now, after completing a few pirates missions, I'm sticky too, no missions.... So, may be this game has problems.
jmaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:45 PM   #5
SOGRaWmEat

It's seem Fixed

It's seem Fixed
SOGRaWmEat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:13 PM   #6
Stexred

thats good im gonna play it for a 3rd time soon too
Stexred is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Pirates of Black Cove