Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Battlefield series

Old 11-03-2011, 09:38 AM   #1
l2ebel

cant log into battlelog, cant run game..

when i try to run the game i log into origin and as soon as it seems im logged in and the game tries to start the battlelog page opens and says "We are sorry, something went wrong during your login. Please try again.".

if i try to log in it says "Buy BF3 to get access to Battlelog" oh wow thanks, like i havent...

if i try to reset my pw it says my email is invalid.

tried some things like deleting files and reloggin etc, no help.

if i try to get help from ea i need to register which i try but it seems im not even allowed to register an account for help because their damn site says "sorry, you have no right for this rerquest bla bla".

when youre on battlelog it says "NOTICE If you are having Origin activation issues please view: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...4347723461388/ .

all it does is redirect to the same page, thanks again.

i just went trough the trouble of being a customer of RAGE for pc, which crashes every 15 mins and i dont even play it anymore.

if theres no help ill just use the razor crack so i dont have to use origin, will i still require battlelog though?

tired of this bs
Old 11-03-2011, 09:42 AM   #2
NorthernKingdom

Banned
You have cookies enabled right?

Quote:
tried some things like deleting files

Your account info doesn't work either?

Contact EA support.

Last edited by NorthernKingdom: 11-03-2011 at 09:45 AM.
NorthernKingdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:44 AM   #3
Sypher_2099

Without using Origin, are you able to log in to battlelog using any browser? Like ignore the Origin stuff for troubleshooting purposes.

Like for example, I want to show my stats to some friends ona school computer, using IE, I just log onto battlelog. Obviously, I cannot play. Are you able to just log into battlelog without going through Origin?

An Origin account encompasses everything from the old EADM accounts, Bioware Social, to EA Help.
Sypher_2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:05 AM   #4
l2ebel

no the problem seems to be logging into battle log. do i understand this right? i need to use the complete email adress that ive used to register my origin account? and as pw i use the one of my origin account?

i DID recieve a confirmation mail after creating my origin account so i havent mistyped my mail adress while registering.
just stumped why it says my mail is invalid.. when i try to reset my pw.

"An Origin account encompasses everything from the old EADM accounts, Bioware Social, to EA Help. "

ok, guess ill have another look if i can get ea help trough origin because their site doesnt let me.

edit: nope cant log into ea help. it seems my origin account went into the void. perhaps i should try to untie bf3 from my account and try to make a new one..

sweet, looks like i cant untie the game either, so im stuck with a ghost account and to get any ea help i need an account that works.

Last edited by l2ebel: 11-03-2011 at 10:15 AM.
l2ebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:15 AM   #5
NorthernKingdom

Banned
You can't "untie" a registered product yourself.

Sounds like you using the wrong account or login information. I'm going to assume you're logged into the Origin software so double check your account information. The account is there.
NorthernKingdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:19 AM   #6
Sypher_2099

Yes, you type in XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com or whatever and the associated password. Do not just type in XXXXXXXXXXX.

And I know it sounds obvious, but ensure that the Origin account you have is the same as the one bought or registered BF3 to. I actually have a friend, who had an account with bogus information for EADM(for BC2) and he bought BF3 using that, but wanted to use his "real" email =\, so in essence he has two Origin/EADM accounts.

Hmmm, within the last two months, I have had to log in to EA Help, Bioware Social, Origin, Battlelog.

Each time I have used the same XXXXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com and then the same password.

I just double checked now, and logged into EA Help, Bioware Social, and Battlelog(I chat to some friends using it), and the Origin Store, using XXXXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com.

So sorry, can't think of anything else.
Sypher_2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:07 PM   #7
l2ebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernKingdom View Post
You can't "untie" a registered product yourself.

Sounds like you using the wrong account or login information. I'm going to assume you're logged into the Origin software so double check your account information. The account is there.
yes it SEEMS to be there but battlelog doesnt believe it.

ive reset my pw trough origin (didnt see the option at first) but i still cant log into battlelog. im 100% sure my login info is correct. my browser is up to date.

i didnt delete cookies, on the ea page it said to delete 71067.dlf to fix a problem with logging into either origin or battlelog, cant remember.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:15 PM   #8
taodemon

Is bf3 listed as one of your games in the origin client? Did you play the beta as well? If so make sure you aren't trying to start the beta instead of the live game? If you have a working origin account and bf3 is listed I don't see why you wouldn't be able to access EA support. They have numbers you can call if the chat help doesn't work for you.
taodemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:23 PM   #9
l2ebel

i cant access ea help cause i have a ghost account, i cant log in.

all i can do with it is log into origin.
no i havent tried the beta. yes i have the game activated and listed and ran a repair on it.

isnt there some ea irc help channel? lol

looks like ill have to create another account to get help. im shutting this down again, im tired. thanks for the help.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Battlefield series