Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Pirates of Black Cove

Old 11-03-2011, 02:17 PM   #1
SMD

buying this game

I'm thinking about getting this game but I'm wondering. Are most of the bugs fixed by now? When the game was just out I heard it was almost unplayable because of the bugs (At least that was my conclusion when i read the posts on this forum) so I waited. but is it worth getting now?
Old 12-23-2011, 01:59 PM   #2
Whiplashr

I was wondering the same. I am a fan of pirates games but I tried the demo of this when it came out and it was pretty bad with crashes and stuff. And the word on the forums here was it was the same in the final version.

I expected to enter this forum and see all kinds of "Yes It's Worth It!" threads, like for other games on special.. but nothing.

Doesn't lead me to believe it's worth it. It's overpriced still, IMO, with the DLC.
Whiplashr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:03 AM   #3
panuaani

Nitro Games Staff
We've worked hard and yes we have fixes most of the bugs.
panuaani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:52 PM   #4
archer10227

the game isent all that good get sid mires pirates its a much better game this game is lols for about ten mins then it gets boreing as hell
archer10227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:24 PM   #5
ruzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer10227 View Post
the game isent all that good get sid mires pirates its a much better game this game is lols for about ten mins then it gets boreing as hell
Look kids, it's trying to communicate.
ruzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:32 PM   #6
Vorlath

I bought it during the weekend sale and I didn't get any problems. I really like the game. The game looks great. The only thing that's annoying is that it takes forever for your crew to walk anywhere.

Only glitch I saw was in the Kraken mission, I ran off the edge of the Earth. It caught me quite by surprise. I thought I'd just go back to sea, but there was no more sea. Doesn't affect the game as you can just turn around and go back.
Vorlath is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Pirates of Black Cove