11-11-2011, 05:54 PM
Join Date: Oct 2011
European Servers now available!
We have officially implemented new (and super fast) servers for our friends in Europe! To celebrate this announcement, we added in a new Trovoc skin announced yesterday, 'Kingsnake'!
Check out the press release details below:
FREE-TO-PLAY BATTLE ARENA GAME, “RISE OF IMMORTALS,”™
EXPANDS ACCESSIBILITY WITH NEW EUROPEAN SERVERS
Game Expansion Coincides with Steam “Spotlight” Feature and In-Game Item Sale this Weekend
LAS VEGAS, NV – November 10, 2011 – Petroglyph® today announced that it has expanded worldwide accessibility for its free-to-play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game, Rise of Immortals™. In response to rising player demand in Europe, Petroglyph recently deployed new server hardware in its London data center, thereby significantly reducing server ping times to the UK, Germany, the Russian Federation, Poland, and other European regions.
The transition to new servers will be seamless for European Rise of Immortals players. The new servers use the existing game client and current player accounts, and players will be automatically routed to game servers that have the best performance for their region. In addition, the Rise of Immortals player community will remain united – North American and European players can still play on the same server.
To celebrate the game’s expansion in European markets, Petroglyph also announced today a sale on several the Immortal, Trovoc,s and their his accompanying Malevolent and Plush skins in Rise of Immortals, including the new King Snake skin developed for this special. The sale is scheduled to be promoted on Steam’s “Spotlight” section, beginning today through Monday morning.
Rise of Immortals is an online PC game that expands on the hit battle arena genre with new, innovative features, that is now available in Steam’s free-to-play section. The game also supports the Steam Wallet service, allowing players to purchase in-game items, Immortals, skins and more with their Steam Wallet funds.
Rise of Immortals features the popular action-strategy gameplay of traditional MOBA games, but adds enhanced socialization features, along with persistent character progression – a first for the MOBA genre. In addition, Rise of Immortals features a social hub where players can show off their enhanced Immortals, chat, emote, browse leaderboards, shop, update friend lists and more. Players also have the option of taking their Immortals through cooperative Player versus Environment (PvE) scenarios to learn the game, try out new abilities, and earn persistent experience before jumping into Player versus Player (PvP) matches.
Features of Rise of Immortals:
• 14 unique Immortals, with additional Immortals released on a regular basis
• Persistent per-Immortal level progression and skill trees
• Persistent artifacts for stat enhancements
• Player versus Environment instances with boss encounters
• Player versus Player instances with up to 5v5 multiplayer
• Player versus Bot instances with up to three-person cooperative play
• Persistent experience and leveling in both PvP and PvE instances
• Account and Immortal statistics tracking
• Player hub instances for socialization
• Rise of Immortals Website: http://www.riseofimmortals.com
• RoI on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/riseofimmortals
• RoI on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/riseofimmortals
• RoI on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/riseofimmortals
• RoI on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/riseofimmortals