Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V

Old 11-13-2011, 07:44 PM   #1
ekees

Question Fort Snowhawk - can't get CLEARED status

I searched the Skyrim Steam forum and spent time in Google attempting to answer this question before I made this post.

Through no fault of my own, I stumbled across Fort Snowhawk. I tried to stop in and say hello, but they didn't take too kindly to that. You can guess the rest of this story.

I've hunted every corner of the fort and attached prison that I can find, but I am unable to get "CLEARED" status on this location.

Is it supposed to be possible? Note that I have no QUEST associated with this location, just happened upon it at random.

Thank you.

Last edited by ekees: 11-14-2011 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Clarified thread title and post text
Old 11-14-2011, 03:48 AM   #2
Stollen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekees View Post
I searched the Skyrim Steam forum and spent time in Google attempting to answer this question before I made this post.

Through no fault of my own, I stumbled across Fort Snowhawk. I tried to stop in and say hello, but they didn't take too kindly to that. You can guess the rest of this story.

I've hunted every corner of the fort and attached prison that I can find, but I am unable to get "CLEARED" status on this location.

Is it supposed to be possible? Note that I have no question associated with this location, just happened upon it at random.

Thank you.
I have the same issue with Fort Greymoor and Greenwall.
Maybe some forts are un-clearable until later in game..?

Frustrating not to know! :c
Stollen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:19 AM   #3
derkaderka

i think i cleared some bandits from a fort, didn't say cleared. days later i revisited it and the imperial guard had moved in, and i wasnt allowed inside.
derkaderka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:11 AM   #4
Dreaming

As has been mentioned I believe it is not cleared because killing the bandits off triggers the imperials to move back into the area, so it's not *really* cleared.

You could go kill off the imperials if you wanted though
Dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:10 PM   #5
ekees

Thanks for the replies.

I had cleared out a nasty cult of necromancers from the fort (ye gods, the countless dismembered BODIES!!!), and as you all had described, Imperials moved in immediately thereafter.

Maybe it is possible to get CLEARED status by taking out the Imperials, but at my current level such an "experiment" isn't quite so feasible.
ekees is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V