Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare 3

Old 11-17-2011, 04:10 PM   #1
Swissychief

So much hate!

I wanted to buy this game, but seeing how much hate it's been getting has totally turned me off. I guess I'll just go get BF3 or something. I'm being totally serious, btw! If anything, all the hate has prevented this one gamer from buying this game, so good job!
Old 11-17-2011, 04:13 PM   #2
Infinity7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swissychief View Post
I wanted to buy this game, but seeing how much hate it's been getting has totally turned me off. I guess I'll just go get BF3 or something. I'm being totally serious, btw! If anything, all the hate has prevented this one gamer from buying this game, so good job!
You have misunderstood. Actually we're all holding hands and hugging and kissing during the game. Once you come into the game you'll see and be glad you bought it.

Last edited by Infinity7: 11-17-2011 at 04:16 PM.
Infinity7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:43 PM   #3
Highstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity7 View Post
You have misunderstood. Actually we're all holding hands and hugging and kissing during the game. Once you come into the game you'll see and be glad you bought it.
Dude, i don't swing that way... (well maybe i do, only when I'm jarate drunk LOL)

Check metacritic user score, was 1.7, now its 2.0 (people are sheep)
http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/ca...dern-warfare-3

LOL.

BF3: http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/battlefield-3 (7.5 <3)
Highstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:52 PM   #4
SarZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swissychief View Post
I would NOT recommend this game to anyone. Actually, I would sell it to anyone for whatever they want to give for it. Sadly it is bound to my steam account ... smart bastards!
SarZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:07 PM   #5
Phrenzy

Well I like the game and am enjoy it... Most of the haters do not even own it.... Plenty of people playing,and I have yet to see a laggy game...
Phrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:29 PM   #6
Highstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrenzy View Post
Well I like the game and am enjoy it... Most of the haters do not even own it.... Plenty of people playing,and I have yet to see a laggy game...
Really? so we dont own it? why the would we spend time ing about it then?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/highstrike -> my community page.

Do i own it now?
Old 11-17-2011, 05:39 PM   #7
teddy379

I own it and I don't recommend it. In fact if you buy it, I'll have to kill you. Such a waste.
teddy379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:42 PM   #8
Ocean!

We don't care if you're going to buy Battlefield 3, so get out of here.
Ocean! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:44 PM   #9
teddy379

Don't even listen to the BF3 haters. While the game doesn't deserve $60 but at least Dice tried new stuff, they didn't copy an old game and mess it up too so much. Just get Skyrim or wait for Diablo3, MW3 is NOT worth it.
teddy379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:47 PM   #10
Highstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy379 View Post
Just get Skyrim or wait for Diablo3, MW3 is NOT worth it.
I get Diablo3 for free with that yearly subscription on WoW
and Skyrim <3

MW3 is .
Old 11-17-2011, 05:51 PM   #11
Icy88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean! View Post
We don't care if you're going to buy Battlefield 3, so get out of here.
I per-ordered BF3 but refunded it. I played the beta I couldn't find my enemies on Metro. If I get into a 1 vs 1 on them, they have this blinding flashlight built on their gun shining on my face and it's like I got hit by a Flash Grenade and I get killed. I tried running and gunning but I made myself look like a fool. All of my enemies are hiding and on prone/crawling. I am also getting less than 40 FPS and BF3 was sort of demanding while I game at a constant 91 FPS on MP MW3.
Icy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:01 PM   #12
Highstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy88 View Post
I per-ordered BF3 but refunded it. I played the beta I couldn't find my enemies on Metro. If I get into a 1 vs 1 on them, they have this blinding flashlight built on their gun shining on my face and it's like I got hit by a Flash Grenade and I get killed. I tried running and gunning but I made myself look like a fool. All of my enemies are hiding and on prone/crawling. I am also getting less than 40 FPS and BF3 was sort of demanding while I game at a constant 91 FPS on MP MW3.
I'm sorry but mw3 is perfect for you, random running and actually killing someone because of lag not skill (mw2.5). Plus, the final game (bf3) is way better than the beta.

So yeah, mw3 is perfect for you, 65 fov, max fps limited, lag for actual kills (instead of tactics), fast pace, sprinting everywhere, cover doesn't matter, should i go on?

Don't blame the game if it demands more, it looks and feels like a 2011 game, not like mw3 that looks like a 2009 game (mw2)
Old 11-17-2011, 06:37 PM   #13
Stevecouch

I hate this game so much I would pay steam just to stop advertising it.... LOL, Kidding!!

I hope that the folks who purchased it enjoy, and others like myself find better use of our time and money.
Stevecouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:41 PM   #14
Millerlight89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevecouch View Post
I hate this game so much I would pay steam just to stop advertising it.... LOL, Kidding!!

I hope that the folks who purchased it enjoy, and others like myself find better use of our time and money.
So the people who bought it are not finding good use of their time or money? Stupidity reeks on these forums it seems, even worse than Gamepot. That's sad.
Millerlight89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:49 PM   #15
Stevecouch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millerlight89 View Post
So the people who bought it are not finding good use of their time or money? Stupidity reeks on these forums it seems, even worse than Gamepot. That's sad.
I understand it is hard for you to read something and comprehend what was typed, I will make it easier, and try to avoid long words for the challenged.

If you buy, enjoy! I did not buy, I spend cash on other toy.

So easy a cave man could understand it!
Stevecouch is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare 3