Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare 3

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2011, 04:00 PM   #16
BlueBeer
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Reputation: 24
Posts: 318
lol deluxe aimless nub pft
BlueBeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 04:16 PM   #17
razorback01
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Reputation: 3
Posts: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeluxeGaming View Post
akimbo weapons < PEOPLE WHO WHINE ABOUT CRAP

i think thats a fair call. learn to play or gtfo.
and before you say, "oh how do we counter OP akimbo fmg9's" its quite simple.
aim down your sight, prone, dont stand still while you shoot etc etc.
a popular weapon setup does NOT make it OP it makes it overused and thats all.

stop complaining, no one cares.
Obvious Fmg9 akimbo user is obvious.
razorback01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 04:28 PM   #18
Bandtx
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Reputation: 27
Posts: 794
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeluxeGaming View Post
akimbo weapons < PEOPLE WHO WHINE ABOUT CRAP

i think thats a fair call. learn to play or gtfo.
and before you say, "oh how do we counter OP akimbo fmg9's" its quite simple.
aim down your sight, prone, dont stand still while you shoot etc etc.
a popular weapon setup does NOT make it OP it makes it overused and thats all.

stop complaining, no one cares.
Everyone cares, FMG9 akimbo is op garbage. People complain because it needs to be nerfed. I'm betting that your one of the ones who use that OP garbage.
Bandtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 04:32 PM   #19
GangusKahn
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Reputation: 43
Posts: 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeluxeGaming View Post
akimbo weapons < PEOPLE WHO WHINE ABOUT CRAP

i think thats a fair call. learn to play or gtfo.
and before you say, "oh how do we counter OP akimbo fmg9's" its quite simple.
aim down your sight, prone, dont stand still while you shoot etc etc.
a popular weapon setup does NOT make it OP it makes it overused and thats all.

stop complaining, no one cares.
DeluxCheese,

Please post things with bigger letters cause it makes you look smarter every time you do it.

Yes Akimbo/Rapide Fire are OP'd everyone knows it hence why MANY people use it. Lets face it people learn the OP weapons and they get used the most. Simple really as it happens in every game. BO was the Famas and AK74 just like in MW2 it was the Dual G18's and the UMP45/Rapidfire. What makes the weopons worse in MW3 is the crappy level designs as they cater to that gameplay. See to many people using an LMG lately? Why, because you get waxed by the Akimbo/Rapidfire combos used. Larger more open maps would help balance the issue but in order to get that Activision expects people to shell out more money for larger recycled maps.

Blah Blah yes I know how to play but I know something unbalanced when I see it as do most of the community.
GangusKahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 04:57 PM   #20
Dodots
 
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Reputation: 72
Posts: 1,130
Half the fun of using Akimbo FMGs is the whine.
Dodots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:57 PM   #21
Icy88
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Reputation: 43
Posts: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodots View Post
Half the fun of using Akimbo FMGs is the whine.
They whine yet more than half of their team are using them. I say fight fire with fire.
Icy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:09 PM   #22
Ender17
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Reputation: 6
Posts: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeluxeGaming View Post
akimbo weapons < PEOPLE WHO WHINE ABOUT CRAP

i think thats a fair call. learn to play or gtfo.
and before you say, "oh how do we counter OP akimbo fmg9's" its quite simple.
aim down your sight, prone, dont stand still while you shoot etc etc.
a popular weapon setup does NOT make it OP it makes it overused and thats all.

stop complaining, no one cares.
You either use these OP weapons or don't play this game at all. They're overpowered and that's a fact.
Ender17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:44 PM   #23
Sylux950
 
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Reputation: 15
Posts: 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by rising91 View Post
http://www.themodernwarfare3.com/mw3...-machine-guns/

For you everygun is OP, pp90 is weak compared to a gun like ump45.

Fmg9 is the weakest in damage and even it´s accuracy is bad according to stats, somehow when it goes akimbo along with steady aim gets more accurate and gets super range.What needs to be adressed it´s his range nothing else.
Weak you say? It deals 43 damage on close range ( it kills you in 3 bullets plus it has high rate of fire )
Sylux950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 08:16 PM   #24
DeluxeGaming
 
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2011
Reputation: 92
Posts: 1,405
No i dont use akimbo weapons.
And they arent OP they are OU (overused) for the layman.
Add steady aim or whatever and yes they are slightly on the powerful side but so is akimbo anything.
I havent been killed by them many times at all, maybe 10-20 times in TOTAL.

And big text was to signify its a bigger problem.
If it was removed you all would whine about something else.
Before you know it our players would be hugging each other because everything else is OP.

Whiners are noobs who cant play.
If the shoe fits......
DeluxeGaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 08:19 PM   #25
XHummel
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Reputation: 62
Posts: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeluxeGaming View Post
No i dont use akimbo weapons.
And they arent OP they are OU (overused) for the layman.
Add steady aim or whatever and yes they are slightly on the powerful side but so is akimbo anything.
I havent been killed by them many times at all, maybe 10-20 times in TOTAL.

And big text was to signify its a bigger problem.
If it was removed you all would whine about something else.
Before you know it our players would be hugging each other because everything else is OP.

Whiners are noobs who cant play.
If the shoe fits......
So basically if you get aimbotter in a game and you whine about that your a noob who can't play. Ok..
XHummel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 08:26 PM   #26
cyanogenmod
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
I like the UMP + Rapid Fire + Silencer. Best counter to akimbo FMGs. Works 80% of the time for me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 08:39 PM   #27
Ender17
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Reputation: 6
Posts: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeluxeGaming View Post
No i dont use akimbo weapons.
And they arent OP they are OU (overused) for the layman.
Add steady aim or whatever and yes they are slightly on the powerful side but so is akimbo anything.
I havent been killed by them many times at all, maybe 10-20 times in TOTAL.

And big text was to signify its a bigger problem.
If it was removed you all would whine about something else.
Before you know it our players would be hugging each other because everything else is OP.

Whiners are noobs who cant play.
If the shoe fits......
They're overused for a reason, duh. Use your brain ffs.
Ender17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 08:55 PM   #28
OmegaXtreme420
 
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Reputation: 279
Posts: 7,222
fmg9 must be the first one unlocked? I have tried to not be a common guy like the ump45 silenced players in mw2 but even using the 2nd machine pistol in mw3 im like WOW this isn't even different lol
OmegaXtreme420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 01:30 AM   #29
DeluxeGaming
 
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2011
Reputation: 92
Posts: 1,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender17 View Post
They're overused for a reason, duh. Use your brain ffs.
Use your brain.
Second and third machine pistols unlocked.
Who wants to go through leveling up the 4 th one?
Its because theyre unlocked first is why they are overused.
DeluxeGaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:59 AM   #30
Dantistas
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Reputation: 0
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeluxeGaming View Post
Whining anout it HERE yes makes you a noob.
Go to IW forums, whining here makes you only wanna be heard and that makes you a noob
Do you even know what that word means? Because you look like 12 year old brat who use word "noob" for every situation.
Now about the gun, its both OP and overused. If you can't see that the gun is OP when you can just spray with steady aim across the map and still kill people because of too high accuracy for an akimbo weapon and huge rate of fire, or kill someone in close range before they even manage to aim down sights or give you few bullets, then you are a fool. The only way to kill a good FMG akimbo user in close range is to see him first.
Now begone, sorry for hurting your feelings, my dear FMG akimbo user.
Dantistas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare 3


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2014, All Rights Reserved.