Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Champions Online: Free for All

Old 11-24-2011, 01:28 PM   #1
kyleh

Steam achieves with original retail Champions?

I've played Champions since it came out (off and on) and have a monthly sub still. When I saw that Champions went F2P on Steam, I thought it would be fun to go back and get the Steam Achieves. However, even when starting a new character with the downloaded Steam version of CO, I don't seem to get any achieves. Has anyone else experienced this? Keep in mind most of the achieves in the game I have already gotten, I haven't tried hard enough to go get new achieves to see if the equivalent Steam achieves unlock.

Thanks!
Old 11-27-2011, 03:41 AM   #2
kenpojujitsu3

The achievements should be tied to perks so you if you unlock the perk on a toon that doesn't have it then the achievement should unlock. If that's not happening something is wrong and it needs to be reported.
kenpojujitsu3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:11 AM   #3
DarkJeff

Steam Achievements are never retroactive.
If you have all Perks on a character, you'll never earn Achievements while playing him because he won't be gaining any Perks.
DarkJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:37 PM   #4
spyrochaete

I believe if you create a new Champions Online account and earn those perks you can get the achievements, but they will not be applied retroactively.
spyrochaete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:20 PM   #5
Zyat

You don't have to create a new account, a new character will work just fine. However if you have no more character slots, a new account will be necessary if you don't want to reroll an existing character or buy a extra char slot.
Zyat is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Champions Online: Free for All