Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Post Apocalyptic Mayhem

Old 11-24-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
kaak

PAM community group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PAMcommunity

I have decided to create this group in order to bring together the PAM community and to make it more active online (if it's not too late already). Here we can arrange certain times on which to play PAM together and generally get to know new people.

-kaak

JOIN IN AND MAKE THE GAME MORE ACTIVE ONLINE
Old 11-25-2011, 05:49 AM   #2
dimi_gr

Great to see community is still alive. Kudos for this. Maybe we can schedule some races in a more regular manner. Keep it up.
dimi_gr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:19 AM   #3
kidx86

Banned
minus the hackers and i am down so many hackers mad and Odyssey
are a few to name and they only pick the same cars Nuclorid or kitty.
kidx86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:07 AM   #4
dimi_gr

afaik there was only one serious hack on the leaderboards. I have about 71 hours on my play stats mostly mp and didn race a single match where people cheated so it's very good. If you have the feeling someone is cheating ask yourself first if he is maybe a better player then you. After some races with the topracers in PAM I got better and better. When I raced against some new players they stopped the match calling me a cheater. So if people cannot compete sometimes they tend to call you a cheater instead of asking themselves if they are competetive enough.
Old 11-25-2011, 02:22 PM   #5
Max Conrad

Nice idea, but there's already the official PAM group which has over 800 members... o_o
Max Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:21 PM   #6
kidx86

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimi_gr View Post
afaik there was only one serious hack on the leaderboards. I have about 71 hours on my play stats mostly mp and didn race a single match where people cheated so it's very good. If you have the feeling someone is cheating ask yourself first if he is maybe a better player then you. After some races with the topracers in PAM I got better and better. When I raced against some new players they stopped the match calling me a cheater. So if people cannot compete sometimes they tend to call you a cheater instead of asking themselves if they are competetive enough.
No when i lace the doughnut bombs from my cop car all over mad or Odyssey they would not die did this like 2/3 times in a row we were the only 2 up front either they are lagging possible or hacking i do the same thing to my brother and buddies they die not even Death Decent kills them now your asking if i ma competitive enough i a 50+ percent winning chance i rank 102 last time i check for online wins i don't know leader board hacks are not the only ones out there also i seen a speed boost hack used as well and your telling me that every drop is speed boost.Also better players don't spam the same weapon over and over and drive backwards on the track stealing drops lose like that will be kicked out every time Kudos.

Last edited by kidx86: 11-25-2011 at 03:23 PM.
Old 11-25-2011, 04:38 PM   #7
Max Conrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidx86 View Post
No when i lace the doughnut bombs from my cop car all over mad or Odyssey they would not die did this like 2/3 times in a row we were the only 2 up front either they are lagging possible or hacking i do the same thing to my brother and buddies they die not even Death Decent kills them now your asking if i ma competitive enough i a 50+ percent winning chance i rank 102 last time i check for online wins i don't know leader board hacks are not the only ones out there also i seen a speed boost hack used as well and your telling me that every drop is speed boost.Also better players don't spam the same weapon over and over and drive backwards on the track stealing drops lose like that will be kicked out every time Kudos.
I don't mean to be rude, but people would understand your posts better if you used more punctuation to separate your sentences.
Max Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:56 PM   #8
kidx86

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Conrad View Post
I don't mean to be rude, but people would understand your posts better if you used more punctuation to separate your sentences.
Here we go now i am being judged for my grammar this is why steam banned my first account for defending my self and i was the only one banned the other person still comes on here and trolls.Please troll else where and bug other people i have not seen you game on PAM but you must be one of the people i mentioned for you to flame me like that only since i mentioned this. To make all this short ill just kick you guys from my games end of story and end of discussion.Devs please make anti cheat for this so we know if people are legit or not every one claims they are legit but they don't die or they have infinite speed boost and not every drop is speed boost i can count on my fingers who i played with and are legit ill make a video proving so ask spondoux or biggz.

Last edited by kidx86: 11-25-2011 at 06:17 PM.
Old 11-26-2011, 02:44 AM   #9
dimi_gr

Come on guys be nice to each other. My english is very bad and I never got problems with it here on the forums. People understand me (most of the time).
@Kidx86: Max said that he didn't want to be rude. it was just a suggestion.
Calm down we all are gamers to so no need to bother each other.
Old 11-26-2011, 07:36 AM   #10
kaak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Conrad View Post
Nice idea, but there's already the official PAM group which has over 800 members... o_o
its not public we cant post on it
kaak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:53 AM   #11
dimi_gr

I remember when the PAMOR group invited all the racers to join. It was great at the beginning. Scheduled races, cool people, greate matches. Hopefully this new group will revive mp.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:26 AM   #12
kaak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimi_gr View Post
I remember when the PAMOR group invited all the racers to join. It was great at the beginning. Scheduled races, cool people, greate matches. Hopefully this new group will revive mp.
lets go for it haha ~!
kaak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:24 PM   #13
kidx86

Banned
i was called a the other day casue i won 5 in a row and they raged and got mad and i suck lmao ok sorry if i was mad i just get flamed alot on these forums.

Last edited by kidx86: 11-26-2011 at 02:26 PM.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:42 PM   #14
MavSky

i join
MavSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 05:23 PM   #15
Marnama

Nucloid and Kitty

I play the PAM game for just 9 days. I have just 14% win statiscics on leaderboards today. One of the players called me a cheater because he felt I didn't take damage. Which was not the case.

I was driving Nucloid (very fast car) and I was able to simply outmanover almost all atacks when I come from behind. Easy when I see opponent droping anything in front of me. Some players just don't realize it is possible and they call skiled players cheaters. I just started to play the game. The drivers from the top of the leader board are skilled much more than me and can do more nice tricks for sure;-).

I think this is the case for Kitty and Nucloid which makes less skiled driver very frustrated.

For a time I was thinking that somebody is cheting with explosive barrels. Because I thought they never explode. Until I realized just today that one of the cars is able to drop fake barrels.

Driving backwords is a very fun and effective way of destruction. Some times you need to go back because the oponent stops behind and don't want to go any closer;-) There is no reason to complain about it. It is a defenetly not cheating tactics. When I was killed like that by some skilled player I thought wow! And just do it myself whenever possible:-)

Also when e.g. red bomb works 20 times on a single race why not to use it 21;-) It is up to the other players to outsmart the repeated tactics and win the race.

So yes in my opinion it is not good to jump to the conclusion that somebody is a cheater. First check if your skills are top of the rank in online play.
Marnama is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Post Apocalyptic Mayhem