Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V

Old 12-04-2011, 03:49 AM   #1
redneck1st

Major Game bugs

Ok folks I didn't see one in the many topics if there is one maybe it should have been made a sticky. I don't even know if Behesda checks these forums. If not maybe maybe someone can direct me to the right place.

Now I've come across some major bugs in the game especially since the 1.2 patch,

1.Dragons Flying backwards in the game. I mean come on now.

2. The thieves guild quest are broken it won't let you give Delvin the last 2 Larceny items for which you pick up in the game. Can't progress this one foward.

3. Companions quest line "Aniom Extermination" I'm supposed to clear out Greenspring Hollow of some sort of animal<s> but when I arrive there is nothing there and can't progress the quest line.

These are the main ones. If someone from Bethesda don't monitor this board can someone direct me to a place that they do.

Thanks
Old 12-04-2011, 04:04 AM   #2
CamIAm

Unofficial bug list over on Bethesda's own forums (Seems they gave up counting how many there were)

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php...icial-buglist/

Most of the bugs you have posted are probably already well known though. There have been multiple threads about them on this forum.
CamIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:28 AM   #3
kennyuk

MMMmm yes to play hte game you have to have steam but then then do not look at the steam boards for the pc mmmm
kennyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:29 AM   #4
CamIAm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyuk View Post
MMMmm yes to play hte game you have to have steam but then then do not look at the steam boards for the pc mmmm
They probably have people to read the forums. But any replies are going to be in their own sweetshop.
CamIAm is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V