Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale

Old 12-07-2011, 12:36 AM   #1
Asumi

Achievements not working?

Hello,

I finally completed daggerdale with all 4 classes at lvl 10 and beat the whole game with each one. My screen says all completed yet i cant get the last achievement to have all 12 am i missing something?

missing achievement is - 4 of a kind - complete game with all 4 classes...i have done so

any ideas?

Old 01-01-2012, 08:23 AM   #2
StarkeRealm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asumi View Post
Hello,

I finally completed daggerdale with all 4 classes at lvl 10 and beat the whole game with each one. My screen says all completed yet i cant get the last achievement to have all 12 am i missing something?

missing achievement is - 4 of a kind - complete game with all 4 classes...i have done so

any ideas?
Given that, according to Steam, no one has ever done what you're describing, I'd say it's pretty safe to assume the game is simply broken there.
StarkeRealm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:43 PM   #3
GlaDOSowen

None of the achievements are working for me. And it doesn't show the hour I just spend starting the game. It's sad, the achievements look challenging enough for me to spend 10+ hours more trying to get them
GlaDOSowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 03:06 AM   #4
Stexred

if achievement's don't work at all try rename both blob files in the steam directory
Stexred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:43 PM   #5
StarliteLemming

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarkeRealm View Post
Given that, according to Steam, no one has ever done what you're describing, I'd say it's pretty safe to assume the game is simply broken there.
If that's true, why is it not in the knowledge base?! I've been struggling to get this achievement for ages. Even played through each class a second time.
StarliteLemming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:14 AM   #6
Skaery

I just did this too. What a waste of hours -_-
Skaery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:49 PM   #7
killyou420

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarliteLemming View Post
If that's true, why is it not in the knowledge base?! I've been struggling to get this achievement for ages. Even played through each class a second time.
The thought of that many play-throughs makes me cringe harder than the thought of watching my 88 year old grandmother in a bakaki movie.
killyou420 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale