Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Zombie Shooter series

Old 12-07-2011, 09:43 PM   #1
ketman_0

Unhappy ZS2 is very buggy

I haven't seen such a poorly developed game, even on Kongregate, in a while. The text overflows where it shouldn't and is unreadable besides because its color does not contrast with the background. The menus (inventory, etc.) seem to be on top of each other. And walking around the map makes me dizzy, what with all the stuttering. Now I understand why Indie Gala is getting so much less money than earlier bundles.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:39 AM   #2
Jalan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketman_0 View Post
Now I understand why Indie Gala is getting so much less money than earlier bundles.
Zombie Shooter 2's shortcomings have no direct bearing on how well it may or may not be doing - I don't disagree with your assessment of the flaws in the game but come on, even insinuating that potential success or failure hinges on this one flawed game is ridiculous. Especially since the people behind the Indie Gala were rather ill-prepared for their launch and have the unfortunate distinction of being a fresh face in an increasingly big niche - one that just happened to copy or borrow a lot on elements used by a more known and established outfit like Wolfire.
Jalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:45 PM   #3
ketman_0

Fair enough. I got the bundle just for Saira, but expected gamers with other tastes to be valuing games like ZS2 at something above $1. After playing it, well... I figure part of the low payments to IndieGala probably reflect the fact that the rest of the indie-bundle-buying internet already knew the quality of these games. I mean, it had a bearing to the extent (if any) that the Gala could have instead chosen a game that people want to pay for.
ketman_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
zoinks99

Does it support dual-analog joypads? Even worth installing?

I picked up the bundle too, but mainly for the albums. Saira is definitely the best thing in there (already own it).
zoinks99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 04:40 PM   #5
Jalek

An old thread but I tried playing this recently. The tank (the same one that can drive on and off, but not back onto a road) can go into the instanced houses but can't leave, nor can the player if there isn't another exit as the tank blocks it. Mobs get caught in the architecture where they can't be harmed but can still fire.

It's still sort of fun, but these annoyances are all found in one mission.
Jalek is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Zombie Shooter series