Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V

Old 12-13-2011, 02:56 AM   #1
Harley

Regain eastmarch bug

I'm having trouble with the regain eastmarch portion of the imperial questline, after i pick up the quest from the camp I have no map marker telling me where to go, after doing some research I have found that I need to take back fort amol/armor, I do that but i cannot hand the quest in, i have tried using the setstage command but that says i have completed the portion of the quest but I cannot get the next part, so i used setstage cwsiegeobj 255 to finish off the entire questline however i did save before that so if there is anyway to partake in the invasion of windhelm please let me know!
Old 12-13-2011, 03:01 AM   #2
Suspicious

Ran into this. Saw some reports that using e.g. Ice Form shout on the relevant officer might reset her and cause her to give you the quest after she recovers, but this didn't work for me. IIRC, I ended up using the console to repeatedly enable/disable and kill/resurrect her. /That/ eventually worked, resulting in the Ft. Amol quest.
Suspicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:14 AM   #3
Bylandt

The next part is, I believe, the taking of Windhelm. I had something similar: after taking Fort Amol the white arrow kept pointing towards the Legion officer (Rikke?) even though I had already talked to her. I just ignored her, headed towards Windhelm, met up with General Tullius in front of the gates and everything went normally after that.

Have you tried going to Windhelm (if the city is no longer visible in the mini-map, that means the assault is on) ?
Bylandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:46 AM   #4
Harley

Just finished work I will try both of these methods and report back here if they work thanks for the tips
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V