Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dungeon Defenders

Old 12-15-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
tigerboy1995

Red face Game Save looping and constent FPS 1

i have a Gtx560TI plus 4gig ram and 4 core. And i was playing the game and it crashed than when i start it up its fine than as i play by my self it Drops stright down to 1 fps lagg its none stop its been like this for 3 weeks. Than i uninstall it stop steam cloud and reinstalled it i have also dele the saves and is nothing works could someone please help me.
Thanks.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:11 PM   #2
darkcith

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerboy1995 View Post
i have a Gtx560TI plus 4gig ram and 4 core. And i was playing the game and it crashed than when i start it up its fine than as i play by my self it Drops stright down to 1 fps lagg its none stop its been like this for 3 weeks. Than i uninstall it stop steam cloud and reinstalled it i have also dele the saves and is nothing works could someone please help me.
Thanks.
Ya some ATI video cards have troble runing the game properly. also another thing that i noticed about the game is that if you tamper with the resolution in the game this will stop the lag problem on my ATI card. I hope this helped.
darkcith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:57 PM   #3
tigerboy1995

Sry dude it did not help i fill cheated i want my money back or different game
tigerboy1995 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dungeon Defenders