Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Earth Defense Force

Old 12-18-2011, 11:09 PM   #1
_clippa_

FOV fix

I made an FOV fix in cheat engine, I don't know how steam are with posting that sort of stuff on their forum so I'm taking no chances, but if you want to find it search google for

rllmuk insect

The game isn't vac enabled and it isn't a cheat but, I've spent a lot of money on steam and I don't want to take any chances Hope you understand, you should find it easy enough, it's near the top of page 40 of the thread.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:49 PM   #2
J.D.*

That's pretty sad that we'd have to cheat in order to play the game properly on PC, lol.

Although, if you can disable the 30fps cap, add in some form of hdr lighting (or atleast bloom)and crank up the cull distances along with the fov fix, I'd download it for sure and you'd be a god
J.D.* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:14 AM   #3
Elwinbu

I try to use this fix but nothing happens when I press the corresponding keys in game...am I doing something wrong?

I loaded up the fix before I started the game and in the game itself I try to press the keys, but...nothing, no change.
Elwinbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:18 PM   #4
runningboard

same here... been trying different combinations.. any one know how to make it work?
runningboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 12:38 AM   #5
runningboard

sigh

in the same boat, regarding using the pov fix exe.. pressing the buttons does nothing.. hope someone has a tip for the fix.
runningboard is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Earth Defense Force