Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Nordic Games

Old 12-19-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
SHSPVR

Aura 2: The Sacred Rings?.

Will we see this any time soon
Old 12-19-2011, 11:11 PM   #2
ThomNG

Nordic Games
We already had it in testing but issues with the switch between the game and the steamworks console appeared, so it was denied for a release. Therefore, the chances are really low, sorry.
ThomNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:54 PM   #3
doomx041

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomNG View Post
We already had it in testing but issues with the switch between the game and the steamworks console appeared, so it was denied for a release. Therefore, the chances are really low, sorry.
Whats up with freakout???
doomx041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 11:48 PM   #4
ThomNG

Nordic Games
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomx041 View Post
Whats up with freakout???
Nothing new so far, sorry.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:17 AM   #5
SHSPVR

Quote:
I think he ref to why the game has that problem, ok you say it switch between the game and the steamworks console problem what do you mean by that is it steam overlay? if yes well that not a big deal after all Quake 3 has that problerm any way.
Can't the Nordic Dev fix the problem so that it work's rigth?.
Then what the pinot of Nordic acquires all games from Jowood Entertainment, DreamCatcher Interactive and The Adventure Company
SHSPVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:30 PM   #6
doomx041

Quote:
How does this "valve" contacting look like. Im curious . do you guys email eachother or do you chat in steam or something?? i dont get it why they cant put a 1 gb 4year old game on steam. Its pathetic hope to hear some good news soon. Cheers
Old 12-27-2011, 06:43 AM   #7
ThomNG

Nordic Games
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomx041 View Post
How does this "valve" contacting look like. Im curious . do you guys email eachother or do you chat in steam or something?? i dont get it why they cant put a 1 gb 4year old game on steam. Its pathetic hope to hear some good news soon. Cheers
It is more emailing and calling them on the phone - hm let me sum up: ME: "Can you make this possible?"/"Can we do that?"/"What do you think about this option?" ... Valve: "OK"/"No"/"Maybe" haha ... no, to be honest, the whole business is most likly new-releases driven - but I do not give up with older titles, promised
Old 12-27-2011, 01:02 PM   #8
doomx041

Quote:
It is more emailing and calling them on the phone - hm let me sum up: ME: "Can you make this possible?"/"Can we do that?"/"What do you think about this option?" ... Valve: "OK"/"No"/"Maybe" haha ... no, to be honest, the whole business is most likly new-releases driven - but I do not give up with older titles, promised
Hahaha nice tell them that if they put up freakout they all get a free copy of it hahahaha respect

Cheers

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Nordic Games