Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!

Old 12-28-2011, 05:25 PM   #1
somerandomdude

Cannot thumbs up, flip off, or graffiti

As the title says, I've tried remapping the keys both to the keyboard and mouse but nothing works. I'ts like the game doesn't recognize any of these geastures, and I never had any trouble with the original game so this is pretty frustrating to me. That said, it also means I know where I'm supposed to use them all 3, the game simply doesn't do anything.

Anyone got any advice on how to solve this issue?

edit: it's implied, but to be absolutely clear, I'm talking about the For The Awesome game, not the original (wich I also own).

edit 2: seriously not a single key works for these actions, what happened to this game? Reckless disregard for gravity always worked perfectly...

Last edited by somerandomdude: 12-28-2011 at 05:52 PM.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:14 PM   #2
number3son

Have you already unlocked the "Glove" box in the grid (it's the one that's a few rows up from the starting position)? I can't remember if the original required you to unlock the abilities first before you could use them, but it's definitely the case here.

Last edited by number3son: 12-28-2011 at 07:22 PM.
number3son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:04 AM   #3
somerandomdude

Alright, I just unlocked it and it's now working. Missed that completely because I went straight for the Fancy DLC to get the steam achievement for the great pile and having finished the first game already, didn't bothered with the whole tutorial and videos. Thought it really was some sort of problem in the game. Thank you for your help!
somerandomdude is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!