Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

Old 12-31-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
montanker

How do you get health?

I'm completely baffled on how to effectively replenish your health. I just started and I keep getting killed from only getting shot a few times. I am playing on easy and I have tried using the maintenance, but it either does nothing or refills so little health that it's not even worth using. Any tips?
Old 12-31-2011, 07:45 PM   #2
lexman6

You need to do the medkit research. It's called medical artifact or something similar and is very cheap. After the research is completed the medkit will be unlocked from the armoury. You put into your inventory like any other weapon and equip with the mouse wheel or num keys. To use it, right click to heal yourself, left to heal others. It needs recharging after each use though and will only charge while you have it equipped.
lexman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 09:13 PM   #3
Zurpan'

Banned
I use Alchemy most of the time, myself.
Zurpan' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:27 PM   #4
Wolfdewd

There is a spell which you start with that transforms dropped items into health. As the above poster already stated, I think it's called Alchemy. Granted, I didn't find this out until three hours into the game because of no actual tutorial, but it's still there.

Also, is it possible to get more coma revives, or does the game never regenerate them?
Wolfdewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:31 PM   #5
q_q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfdewd View Post
Also, is it possible to get more coma revives, or does the game never regenerate them?
If you die with no resurectors, you fail the mission but get them all back. You can also upgrade the cybertech Nervous Control implant to have up to 10 additional resurectors.

Last edited by q_q: 12-31-2011 at 11:50 PM.
q_q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:54 AM   #6
Lord Gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexman6 View Post
You need to do the medkit research. It's called medical artifact or something similar and is very cheap. After the research is completed the medkit will be unlocked from the armoury. You put into your inventory like any other weapon and equip with the mouse wheel or num keys. To use it, right click to heal yourself, left to heal others. It needs recharging after each use though and will only charge while you have it equipped.
And keep in mind that medkit effectiveness depends on your Medicine stat. Chance to successfully heal, amount of charge stored and effectiveness of healing are determined by that stat. So you start with like 14% chance to heal yourself. But since it recharges endlessly you can have unlimited health supply, provided you can hide for long enough to heal yourself.
That's when large rocks come in handy. You can run around those and heal while an angry Deus Ex or a gunship is trying to catch up with you.
Lord Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:27 PM   #7
JohnnyFronthole

Also, maintenance is to be used when you are hemorrhaging (you'll know you're bleeding to death when the screen starts flashing red and your health is plummeting) or suffering some sort of mental attack, e.g., paranoia.
JohnnyFronthole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 06:54 PM   #8
YourAdHere

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFronthole View Post
Also, maintenance is to be used when you are hemorrhaging (you'll know you're bleeding to death when the screen starts flashing red and your health is plummeting) or suffering some sort of mental attack, e.g., paranoia.
I believe maintenance will heal you to 25% of full health.
YourAdHere is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy