Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Command & Conquer series

Old 01-02-2012, 07:38 AM   #1
Severd_Nerv

C&C 3 Tiberium wars HDTV Resolution problem.

Hey guys little technical issue im having with my C&C.
now its not the games problem its just my 32' HDTV

Now when C&C loads up all i get is My HDTV blue screen as the resolution size is not compatible appaerntly with my telly but usaly there is an options or SETUP.INI file that i can manualy change to get it to load up with a resolution that works with my telly.

The Game is running fin i can hear everything in the background and i hear it when it gets to the main menu Music.

Now ive tryed Creating a shortcut of the C&C.EXE and chengeing the target and adding the xres and yres to the resolution i wanted but when i do that all i get is the little launcher icon and then it doesnt even laod up?

is there any other way i can change my resolution to 1920 x 1080 without having to change it in game?

Cheers guys and i hope you are all having a Gr8 New Years.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:03 PM   #2
Severd_Nerv

Fixed.

Due to this being my own problem with a HDTV not able to show 800 x 600 i dug out my old 15' tv set it to primiary display then i was able to get into the menu change settings to 1024x768 and then was finialy able to use my TV to change the settings up 20 1920x1080.

WooT i dereve a Cookie =P
Severd_Nerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:36 PM   #3
Nibato

For future reference, you can run the game with "-xres 1920 -yres 1080" command line arguments to set the resolution.
Nibato is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Command & Conquer series