Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare 3

Old 01-03-2012, 02:59 PM   #1
AlexandrosB13

Restart MW3 Multiplayer

I recently joined a mw3 boost server, without really knowing what was going to happen. So with a few kills i am now Level 80, and have gained unfairly a few million xps... I really dont like that. So what i want to do is to fully reset my game. I tried using the 10th prestige token, but it doesnt reset LEADERBOARDS, and actually thats the most importand one.. I have tried contacting activision and steam support, but haven't any answers yet, i hope there is a solution.

P.S.: so many people get banned and FULLY RESET for boosting and they really don't like that, i want to get reseted (even if i get banned) and i just can't.. please help me.

Thanks
Old 01-03-2012, 03:08 PM   #2
Sheepdawg

THere is a mod that will do it. As far as the legality of using this "hack" i have no idea.

I DO NOT own this game. I just seen a few threads on this.

Apprently u ca prestige to reset your rank but it give you some sort of prestige token? I dunno sounds dumb. Anyway its called Hack-a-barrack.

As i said i am not saying this is legit, as i really have no idea. Use at your own risk.
Sheepdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:24 AM   #3
AlexandrosB13

As i said the prestig token does not work in this case, it doesnt reset leaderboards, thats why. As far as for the hack you suggested, it resets only the barracks (hack a BARRACK) and again not leaderboards, and thats pretty much what the prestige token does, so i could use the legal one. Any other ideas?
AlexandrosB13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:38 AM   #4
DedicatedServer

Banned
Check out the MW3 configurator tool, I know it will not get you a VAC ban and it does reset your stats, im not positive on you leaderboard stats though.
DedicatedServer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:50 AM   #5
AlexandrosB13

Again this doesnt reset ranks and stats, just settings.. anyway thanks for trying to help. Do you think that infinity ward or activision can reset for somebody? Its sad every victim of hacked games now has to live with it.
AlexandrosB13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:02 PM   #6
mffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DedicatedServer View Post
Check out the MW3 configurator tool, I know it will not get you a VAC ban and it does reset your stats, im not positive on you leaderboard stats though.
you have a link for us?
mffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:21 PM   #7
DedicatedServer

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by mffman View Post
you have a link for us?
Jeez how lazy are you, just google it.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:46 PM   #8
MARKO94EVERSERB

Banned
Try going on a server with negative XP?
MARKO94EVERSERB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 06:58 PM   #9
mffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DedicatedServer View Post
Jeez how lazy are you, just google it.
Why yes I am.
mffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:24 PM   #10
DedicatedServer

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by mffman View Post
Why yes I am.
Then why are you worring about fixing your stats ?
Old 01-04-2012, 08:13 PM   #11
Corac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARKO94EVERSERB View Post
Try going on a server with negative XP?
they actually have that?

Edit: i dot see any in the server list at the moment

Last edited by Corac: 01-04-2012 at 08:17 PM.
Corac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:18 PM   #12
jbeccaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexandrosB13 View Post
As i said the prestig token does not work in this case, it doesnt reset leaderboards, thats why. As far as for the hack you suggested, it resets only the barracks (hack a BARRACK) and again not leaderboards, and thats pretty much what the prestige token does, so i could use the legal one. Any other ideas?
dude your being petty,leaderboard is just a name, so change your name and let steam know you was rank hacked im sure they smpathetic.
jbeccaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:31 PM   #13
iLLiCiTMedia

I got pushed from level 79 of Prestige 1 to level 80 of Prestige 1. Not a big jump, right? So I prestiged. I would have within the hour anyway. Next game I try was all goofy again. This pushed me all the way through to level 80 of Prestige 2. So I prestiged again. After it happened a 3rd time landing me at level 80 of Prestige 3 I gave up on dedicated servers. The 3rd time was kind of my own fault. I was testing a method listed to avoid the rank actually sticking but I killed the wrong process. More or less the 2nd and 3rd times I was screwed by kill streaks. One of them I picked up someone's pave low care package and the points came flying in. The other was the result of my Stealth Bomber and an EMP.
iLLiCiTMedia is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare 3