Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Assassin's Creed series

Old 01-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #1
Squanto

what .exe file does assassins creed revelations use?

im trying to have a gamepad link to assassins creed revelations when it fires up through steam..have tried both sp and mp exe..but anyone else figure this out?

thanks in advance
Old 01-04-2012, 03:56 PM   #2
Khirsah01

Have you tried the one in between the SP and MP? The ACRPR.exe? I wouldn't know, I haven't tried setting up a separate shortcut.

Worth a shot though.

But, what gamepad are you trying to link? A controller or something like the mini keyboard for gaming? Like a Z-Board?
Khirsah01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:07 PM   #3
Squanto

thanks kirshah..but yes i had tried that..im using a belkin n52te...i believe its called
Squanto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:10 PM   #4
Marshipop

Banned
I don't think you can run the ACRSP.exe and ACRMP.exe without the Ubisoft Game Launcher running (I may be wrong). Try linking the Ubisoft Launcher if this is the case.
Marshipop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:51 PM   #5
Khirsah01

Ubisoft Launcher pretty much demands you launch the game itself, you can't launch from inside the Ubi Game Launcher.
Khirsah01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:25 PM   #6
witness1985

Anyone get this working? I want to launch ACR from Windows Media Centre. Is there a shortcut command that would work?
witness1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:00 AM   #7
krispykay

Quote:
Originally Posted by witness1985 View Post
Anyone get this working? I want to launch ACR from Windows Media Centre. Is there a shortcut command that would work?
I just have a shortcut on my desktop to ACRSP.exe (and have a keyboard shortcut key bound to it (i.e. ctrl + alt + 1, etc..). When it launches, it auto starts the uplay game launcher for me in the background (with the blacked out 'game is running screen') but of course you open up to the actual game (no fiddling with the launcher needed).

I'm sure you could make a similar shortcut in WMC
krispykay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 07:25 AM   #8
witness1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by krispykay View Post
I just have a shortcut on my desktop to ACRSP.exe (and have a keyboard shortcut key bound to it (i.e. ctrl + alt + 1, etc..). When it launches, it auto starts the uplay game launcher for me in the background (with the blacked out 'game is running screen') but of course you open up to the actual game (no fiddling with the launcher needed).

I'm sure you could make a similar shortcut in WMC
Hmmm, I have a link to that .exe in WMC but the launcher still comes up first without starting the game.
witness1985 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Assassin's Creed series