Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Command & Conquer series

Old 01-05-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
WiseIdiot

Tiberium Wars--Strange Graphical Glitch.

Good evening, I just installed Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars after buying it from the Christmas sale. After turning off the UAC and resetting my computer I booted up the game. It's been forever since I played a C&C game so I played the tutorial. Everything ran smoothly, noticeable problems.

When I started the GDI campaign's first mission, however, the entire map was white. I could see my HUD, the mini-map showed the terrain and all of my units, I could select my units even and order them around, but it looks like there's a very thick, white fog over my battlefield. I have no idea what caused this, any help would be appreciated.
Old 01-06-2012, 10:53 AM   #2
WiseIdiot

Issue resolved. Turning on anti-aliasing caused the graphic error, and turning it off cleared up the problem. Thank you for your time.
WiseIdiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:48 PM   #3
SaveFerris

Wow had the same problem with my Ati graphic card, turning off anti-aliasing made it work in both C&C3 and the expansion pack, so thanks for posting a update on how to solve it!
SaveFerris is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Command & Conquer series