Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Earth Defense Force

Old 01-11-2012, 01:52 PM   #1
Black_Winter

"Creating new game"

Earth defense force isn't even in the top 100 of the game stats which sucks because of how cheap is was during the winter sale and how pretty good the gameplay is. I don't need anyone to play with now but it would be nice to join a game randomly whenever but I guess everyone is playing skyrim or call of duty now. Anyway, everyone else enjoying the game as much as I am, im just troopering through hectors and carriers .
Old 01-14-2012, 12:09 AM   #2
donoghu

One main reason why people tend to not be able to join any games is because actual Hardcore and, mainly, Inferno's players are playing on private games so that they can get their trusted friends in and no random rookies.

This is due to the fact that this game lack of every useful tools and options that any online game should have : Chat, kick/ban vote and a in-game server browser showing what's the average armor level/mission/difficulties of current games.

That lack makes it simply hard for relatively new players to follow veterans and make people feel alone while playing
donoghu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 04:20 AM   #3
K E V 1 N

Yeah the online feels pretty dead. Nobody seems to be playing inferno.
K E V 1 N is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Earth Defense Force