Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Ignite

Old 01-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #1
demonslayer2222

Cant play multiplayer

When i host a game i click start and nothing happens and when i go to join games in progress again nothing happens ,but the campain and freeplay work fine, anyone else have problems with multiplayer.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:13 AM   #2
inspiral66

I've played multiplayer a few times with mixed results. Even playing against the same player can be an on-off affair. We had to reset the lobby two or three times over a one-hour session. It is to be hoped the devs are working on improving this.
inspiral66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:15 AM   #3
ZachZeb

Thanks for letting us know about this one, we will try to find the solution. Why exactly do you have to reset the lobby? A little more information on the matter will help us find the problem.
ZachZeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:06 AM   #4
inspiral66

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachZeb View Post
Thanks for letting us know about this one, we will try to find the solution. Why exactly do you have to reset the lobby? A little more information on the matter will help us find the problem.
After completing a race I would get the 'connecting to server' message but not rejoin the lobby. A friend on Steam was hosting and was able to confirm he was still there, so I had to return to my main menu and rejoin the lobby - only sometimes doing that wouldn't work and we had to create a new lobby.

Another friend has not been able to join me or anyone online at all. He reported the issue in the bug thread:
"Multiplayer issues:
-When connecting to another player's server, everything seems normal but a few seconds later, the name of the host disappears, we can't chat, the host can't launch the race(clicking on ready seems to work on my side) and after some time I receive the message "The host has left" or something like that. I can play every other game online and I tried to disable my firewall too.

The host could play with another player online normally."
inspiral66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Ignite