Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2 > Meet the Team

Old 01-19-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
Argeon

[Forum Game] Change One Word From:Meet the Demoman

Change one word, make it red, dammit. Let's have fun!

["Meet Barrack Obama text appears"]

[Opening fanfare of "Drunken Pipe Bomb" plays as Barrack Obama narrowly escapes a massive explosion while jumping from a drop-down corridor in Gravelpit]

[Freeze frame]

Barrack Obama: "What makes me a good demoman?"

[Cut to Barrack Obama, sitting in a room full of explosives]

Barrack Obama: "If I were a bad demoman, I wouldn't be sittin' here, discussin' it with you now would I?"

["Drunken Pipe Bomb" resumes playing]

[Barrack Obama charges into battle along with Team RED while dodging a cascade of rockets]

Barrack Obama: "Let's do it!"

Barrack Obama: "Not one of ya's gonna' survive this."

[Cut back to Barrack Obama's room, music pauses.]

Barrack Obama: "One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie!"

[Cut back to battle, music resumes.]

[Barrack Obama bounces a grenade off a wall and Gibs a pursuing Pyro]

[Cut to scene of Barrack Obama chugging from his bottle of scrumpy]

[A level 2 Sentry gun upgrades to level 3]

[Cut to scene of Barrack Obama continuing to chug from his bottle of scrumpy]

[Sentry gun fires rockets at Barrack Obama]

[Cut to a close up of the Barrack Obama's face, still chugging from his bottle of scrumpy]

[Barrack Obama dodges the rockets as a nearby Scout is gunned down by the Sentry. Barrack Obama then fires two grenades, destroying the Sentry gun]

[Cut back to Barrack Obama's room, music stops.]

[Barrack Obama slams the now empty bottle down on the table, breathing heavily]

[Camera blurs]

Barrack Obama: "I got a manky eye. I'm a black, Scottish cyclops. They've got more [censored] ...than they've got the likes of me."

[Barrack Obama starts to drink from the empty bottle, then notices the camera and becomes lucid again]

Barrack Obama: "So...."

[The ending segment of "Drunken Pipe Bomb" starts to play]

Barrack Obama: "....T'all you fine dandies so proud, so -sure."

[Barrack Obama runs out to the final capture point in Gravelpit and is shocked to see a group of BLU team members charging towards him with smug expressions on their faces. A devious look comes over Barrack Obama's face and he runs with BLU in hot pursuit]

Barrack Obama: "Prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! [Barrack Obama covers a door frame in sticky bombs] I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable....with an unhappy bloody end!"

[The Heavy notices the sticky bombs around the door frame, and his expression changes from smugness to one of shock. Barrack Obama throws a mock salute and activates the sticky bombs, gibbing all his pursuers]

[Barrack Obama walks up to (presumably) a decapitated head, laughing merrily as body parts and blood rain down around him.]

Barrack Obama: "Oh, they're going to have to glue you back together....in hell!"

[Team Fortress 2 ending flourish music plays, accompanied by bagpipes]
Old 01-19-2012, 09:25 PM   #2
iSmile

[Opening fanfare of "Drunken Pipe Bomb" plays as Barrack Obama narrowly escapes a massive explosion while jumping from a drop-down corridor in Gravelpit]

[Freeze frame]

[Cut to Barrack Obama, sitting in a room full of explosives]

Barrack Obama: "If I were a bad demoman, I wouldn't be sittin' here, discussin' it with you now would I?"

[Barrack Obama charges into battle along with Team RED while dodging a cascade of rockets]

Barrack Obama: "One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie!"

[Cut to a close up of the Barrack Obama's face, still chugging from his bottle of scrumpy]

[Barrack Obama dodges the rockets as a nearby Scout is gunned down by the Sentry. Barrack Obama then fires two grenades, destroying the Sentry gun]

[Camera blurs]

Barrack Obama: "I got a manky eye. I'm a black, Scottish cyclops. They've got more [censored] ...than they've got the likes of me."

[Barrack Obama starts to drink from the empty bottle, then notices the camera and becomes lucid again]

Barrack Obama: "....T'all you fine dandies so proud, so ♥♥♥♥-sure."

[Barrack Obama runs out to the final capture point in Gravelpit and is shocked to see a group of BLU team members charging towards him with smug expressions on their faces. A devious look comes over Barrack Obama's face and he runs with BLU in hot pursuit]

Barrack Obama: "Prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! [Barrack Obama covers a door frame in sticky bombs] I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable....with an unhappy bloody end!"

[The Heavy notices the sticky bombs around the door frame, and his expression changes from smugness to one of shock. Barrack Obama throws a mock salute and activates the sticky bombs, gibbing all his pursuers]

[Barrack Obama walks up to (presumably) a decapitated head, laughing merrily as body parts and blood rain down around him.]

Barrack Obama: "Oh, they're going to have to glue you back together....in hell!"

[Team Fortress 2 ending flourish music plays, accompanied by Jingle Bells.]
iSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:30 PM   #3
Argeon

[Freeze frame]

[Cut to Barrack Obama, sitting in a room full of Republicans]

[Camera blurs]

Argeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:35 PM   #4
jindafrom

[Freeze frame]

[Camera blurs]

[Barrack Obama walks up to (presumably) a decapitated head, laughing merrily as confetti and blood rain down around him.]

jindafrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:29 AM   #5
Argeon

[Freeze frame]

[Camera blurs]

Barrack Obama: "Prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! [Barrack Obama covers a door frame in sticky bombs] I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol powdered cocaine. I'm a grim bloody fable....with an unhappy bloody end!"

[Barrack Obama walks up to (presumably) a decapitated head, laughing merrily as confetti and blood rain down around him.]

Old 01-21-2012, 12:48 PM   #6
Comeau

[Freeze frame]

[Cut to scene of Barrack Obama chugging from his bottle of Rick Perry]

[Camera blurs]

Barrack Obama: "Prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! [Barrack Obama covers a door frame in sticky bombs] I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol powdered cocaine. I'm a grim bloody fable....with an unhappy bloody end!"

Comeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:01 PM   #7
Argeon

[Freeze frame]

Barrack Obama: "What makes me a good candidate?"

Barrack Obama: "If I were a bad candidate, I wouldn't be sittin' here, discussin' it with you now would I?"

[Cut to scene of Barrack Obama continuing to chug from his bottle of Rick Perry]

[Cut to a close up of the Barrack Obama's face, still chugging from his bottle of Rick Perry]

[Camera blurs]

Old 01-22-2012, 06:14 AM   #8
MCMackers

[Freeze frame]

Barrack Obama: "If I were a bad candidate, I wouldn't be sittin' here, discussin' it with you now would I?"

[Barrack Obama bounces a grenade off a wall and Gibs a pursuing Vermin Supreme]

[Cut to scene of Barrack Obama continuing to chug from his bottle of Rick Perry]

[Cut to a close up of the Barrack Obama's face, still chugging from his bottle of Rick Perry]

[Camera blurs]

MCMackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:43 AM   #9
Argeon

[Freeze frame]

[Barrack Obama dodges the rockets as Daniel Craig is gunned down by the Sentry. Barrack Obama then fires two grenades, destroying the Sentry gun]

[Camera blurs]

Old 01-22-2012, 12:20 PM   #10
smith451

[Freeze frame]

[Barrack Obama dodges the rockets as Daniel Craig is gunned down by the Sentry. Barrack Obama then fires two grenades, destroying the Sentry gun]

[Camera blurs]

Barrack Obama: "I got a manky eye. I'm a black, Scottish President. They've got more [censored] ...than they've got the likes of me."

smith451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:42 PM   #11
Falzy

[Freeze frame]

[Camera blurs]

Barrack Obama: "I got a manky eye. I'm a black, Scottish President. They've got more [censored] ...than they've got the likes of me."

Barrack Obama: "Oh, they're going to have to glue you back together....in spawn!"

Falzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 02:01 PM   #12
TheKigYarGamer

[Freeze frame]

[Camera blurs]

[Barrack Obama runs out to the final capture point in Gravelpit and is shocked to see a group of Dremora Valkynazes charging towards him with smug expressions on their faces. A devious look comes over Barrack Obama's face and he runs with Valkynazes in hot pursuit]

Barrack Obama: "Oh, they're going to have to glue you back together....in spawn!"

TheKigYarGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:04 AM   #13
Comeau

[Freeze frame]

[Camera blurs]

[Barrack Obama runs out to the final capture point in Gravelpit and is shocked to see a group of Dremora Valkynazes charging towards him with smug expressions on their faces. A devious look comes over Barrack Obama's face and he runs with Valkynazes in hot pursuit]

[Barrack Obama walks up to (presumably) a decapitated Republican, laughing merrily as confetti and blood rain down around him.]

Comeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:35 AM   #14
Dog in yard

[Opening fanfare of "Drunken Pipe Bomb" plays as Barrack Obama narrowly escapes a massive Democrat victory while jumping from a drop-down corridor in Gravelpit]

[Freeze frame]

[Camera blurs]

[Barrack Obama walks up to (presumably) a decapitated Republican, laughing merrily as confetti and blood rain down around him.]

Dog in yard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:11 AM   #15
TheKigYarGamer

[Opening fanfare of "Drunken Pipe Bomb" plays as Barrack Obama narrowly escapes a massive Democrat victory while jumping from a drop-down corridor in Gravelpit]

[Freeze frame]

[Camera blurs]

Barrack Obama: "....T'all you people putting in political words because the OP renamed the Demoman "Barack Obama" so proud, so ♥♥♥♥-sure."

TheKigYarGamer is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2 > Meet the Team