Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Smash Cars

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2012, 01:41 PM   #1
Neikkio
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Reputation: 133
Posts: 373
[Video] First Impressions Smash Cars

On my first impressions series I covered Smash Cars.

So if you are looking to hear/see more of the game and don't want to spend the cash right away.

http://distractiongaming.com/taking-a-peek-smash-cars/

If you liked this video please do come back and post it helps spread the word, about the game and my show (I'm just being honest).

Last edited by Neikkio: 03-03-2012 at 08:07 AM.
Neikkio is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:39 PM   #2
inspiral66
 
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Reputation: 738
Posts: 2,124
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Despite the wave of negativity on other threads I'm still interested in this game. The lack of proper controller support bothers me, though. Nor did you mention camera options. Is 'behind the car' the only view?
inspiral66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:43 PM   #3
brataccas
 
Banned
Join Date: Oct 2010
Reputation: 64
Posts: 623
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neikkio View Post
On my first impressions series I covered Smash Cars.

So if you are looking to hear/see more of the game and don't want to spend the cash right away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRXqVV8WYhI

If you liked this video please do come back and post it helps spread the word, about the game and my show (I'm just being honest).

lmfao everywhere I go, you are there too! how many trolls will your new vid attract I wonder? LOL!
brataccas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:11 PM   #4
Neikkio
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Reputation: 133
Posts: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by inspiral66 View Post
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Despite the wave of negativity on other threads I'm still interested in this game. The lack of proper controller support bothers me, though. Nor did you mention camera options. Is 'behind the car' the only view?
I think camera is locked in at least I didn't see anything that would say otherwise as far as controls here is a quote form the comments of my video "you should say that the controls are messed up when you drive with a gamepad...start is forward!^^and no chance to edit files or such things..." so that should explain your gamepad support.
Neikkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:12 PM   #5
Neikkio
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Reputation: 133
Posts: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by brataccas View Post
lmfao everywhere I go, you are there too! how many trolls will your new vid attract I wonder? LOL!
I get around =P lately the trolls have been keeping under their bridges which I am just fine with haha
Neikkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:58 AM   #6
netnerd85
 
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Reputation: 111
Posts: 1,240
Based on your video I think I will end up getting the game, you got them a sale good job!
netnerd85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 08:17 AM   #7
Neikkio
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Reputation: 133
Posts: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by netnerd85 View Post
Based on your video I think I will end up getting the game, you got them a sale good job!
Glad you liked my stuff and I'm sure the devs are happy to hear that
Neikkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 08:43 AM   #8
netnerd85
 
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Reputation: 111
Posts: 1,240
The developers really need to add to the Steam Store description, there is more to say about the game than what is there.
netnerd85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Smash Cars


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2012, All Rights Reserved.