Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Sniper: Ghost Warrior

Old 01-31-2012, 03:41 AM   #1
Mav666

WTF!!!!

WTF is going on.

We've all enjoyed a few months with out BATMAN but i was on a server today and guess what he's back and cheating more than ever.

I was told that he had been banned. So what happened? Why was he allowed back? They should have banned him for life. He even has his own web site telling you how to cheat on sgw. So who had the bright idea to let him back?

I'm starting to get really sick of the cheaters but there hasn't been many as of late they started to disappear I'm betting that they all start coming back.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:44 AM   #2
GD_)struth

Am I missing something here? I have been away for a few months but we have been hosting the gddu server from the start and I have not heard about any such command other then the Kick, and change map commands?

Owe please do tell us the ban command?

This is an oversight from the developers not to include it, the real question is why is the inclusion of a ban folder with a .scr file (.ini) seams to much of a task for city interactive.

We host a game called Breach that cops a lot of flak for its shortcomings, one of which is not being able to kick a player from the server but you can ban and that’s all that matters in the end, the ability to get rid of those who will go to any means to gain an unfair advantage over ones opponent.

How anyone gains satisfaction wining with an unfair advantage is beyond me, a shallow victory it be.
GD_)struth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:04 AM   #3
Mav666

I'm not sure how he was banned I think it ended up being his steam account that was locked. All i know is that he hasn't been online for a few months and just as the ammount of cheats started to drop off he sudenly appeared and guess what now there's cheats all over the place again.
I do have to admit though it is funny when you kill one of them and they then accuse you of cheating. But apart from that I agree where's the fun in cheating all your doing is proving to the world that you can't win without cheating so that must mean your c**p at it.
Mav666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
GD_)struth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav666 View Post
I do have to admit though it is funny when you kill one of them and they then accuse you of cheating
There was a speed hack in GRAW2 for a while there, If kept still you could see the flash as they go by you and shoot em in the head as soon as they stopped.

The Trouble is, servers crash when hackers join with their hacks, that be the real reason we try and ban them.

We also have a name for them at gddu.net “Toolbags” cause there not worth swearing at lol.
GD_)struth is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Sniper: Ghost Warrior