Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2 > Community Content / Contribution Project > TF2 Maps

Old 02-02-2012, 05:22 PM   #1
Domenic

Fist ever tf2 campaign map - MANNCO SCIENCE

A multiplayer campaign map for tf2.

The goal of the map is to make it through all the test cambers before the time runs out. Each camber invokes a different aspect of game-play and has a different set of rules to beat. One chamber might require logical thinking and spatial awareness wile another might test how well players can do tasks unique to Team Fortress 2.

The map can be played alone or with any number of people. All players join red and work together to complete the test chambers. It’s probably a good idea to play with ~3 friends max, because of the nature of the map, it’s like playing Portal.

There are a total of 9 test chambers. Between every test chamber there’s a resupply cabinet and a respawn area. After a chamber is completed the spawns are moved up and respawn times are set to a minimum, thus dying isn’t a big deal.

Have fun and tell me what you think.

More Screenshots: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/maps/s...63382?screen=0
Read more/download: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/maps/163382
Direct download: http://files.gamebanana.com/maps/mpcmap.zip

Last edited by Domenic: 02-04-2012 at 07:58 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:42 AM   #2
16Bitman

I really enjoyed this map, I had much fun playing it together with a friend.
I loved the room in that the ceiling came down and you didn't know how to save yourself.

The only room I had problems with was chamber 8 (or was it 7?).
The one with the white appearing ways, similar to the light bridges from portal.
Did you really have to build something as an engineer to surrive that chamber or was there another way to do it?
16Bitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:59 PM   #3
Domenic

It may also be possible to sticky jump near the end to get to the exit, but yes, the intended way to solve that room is to stand on top of an engineer’s building in mid-air for a couple seconds.
Domenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:48 AM   #4
Ignis Solus

dude! You should post it in general discussion, no one pays attention to it here!
Ignis Solus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 12:46 AM   #5
Bum.

That was fun, although are you supposed to get crushed by the ceiling or is there a way to escape?

And the last chamber with the sentries took me far too long to realise the obvious solution... I felt dumb.
Bum. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:26 PM   #6
arrekusu54

how can i be an admin and still get on tf2
arrekusu54 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2 > Community Content / Contribution Project > TF2 Maps