Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Old 02-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
X.DEADBOY.X

Multiplayer issues

Ok. I have tried logging into a vs. game and a exterminus (or however you spell it) match. It will go through the matchmaking and it will say that it is finding games. It will then finish matchmaking and say waiting for players. It says mute all at the bottom. I can hear people playing but for some reason it isnt loading me into the game. It also shows no names in the player list. Is there something I am doing wrong? I can't figure out how to get into a game. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:54 PM   #2
X.DEADBOY.X

Bump because I still have yet to play an online game. I come back to this game trying to get into one, but it is always the same. I play online games all the time with no problem. This is the only game that I can't get into. It just goes from 'Matches found' 'Potential matches' Searching and then into 'Waiting for Players' then nothing. I can't seem to find an answer anywhere.
X.DEADBOY.X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:22 AM   #3
FericJaggar

Try Zone Control or Annihilation, they are more players. And sometime, you have to wait a little more (1 or 2 min), even when the game found you a game (it says something like "waiting for players"). Stick on Classic (if you try DLC). But just for info, which is your country ? Maybe they are not many players for that game in your region ?
FericJaggar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:12 AM   #4
X.DEADBOY.X

I'm in the United States. I had made sure all ports were open and everything. Like I said before; After it says waiting for players it just shows my name in the playerlist but no other names. I have even heard people talking on more than one occasion but just can't seem to get into one myself. I have numerous Steam games I play online as well as non Steam games I play online and I have never had an issue playing anything online. I don't have any friends on my list that I know of that has this game to try and connect that way or I would have tried that. It is really frustrating because I just can't seem to find an answer as to why I can't connect to anyone. I bought it for the single player but am now really interested in the multiplayer portion. Thanks for the advice. I'll keep trying for a bit I suppose.
X.DEADBOY.X is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine