Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Defense Grid: The Awakening

Old 02-08-2012, 10:47 PM   #1
M_Emrys

Diversity and Full House not being awarded

I just beat Balanced Build on Standing Order, having deliberately built and fully upgraded one of each tower because I wanted the achievements. Neither of them were awarded. Is this a bug, or is there some unspecified restriction on which missions qualify for those acheivements?
Old 02-09-2012, 10:44 AM   #2
twig314159

Hidden Path Entertainment
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Emrys View Post
I just beat Balanced Build on Standing Order, having deliberately built and fully upgraded one of each tower because I wanted the achievements. Neither of them were awarded. Is this a bug, or is there some unspecified restriction on which missions qualify for those acheivements?
For Diveristy you must have of at least one of each tower type at each upgrade level. So, you need at least one tower of each type at level 1, at least one of each type upgraded to level 2, and at least one of each type upgraded to level 3. That means you have to have at least 30 towers placed.

For Full House all of the towers you have must all be level 3 by the end of the mission. If you can beat the level with 1 tower upgraded to level 3, that would be good enough.
twig314159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:12 PM   #3
M_Emrys

Wow, the acheivement description did not make that clear. Thanks for the clarification. Got 'em on the second try.
M_Emrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:26 PM   #4
Tower_Mazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by twig314159 View Post
For Full House all of the towers you have must all be level 3 by the end of the mission. If you can beat the level with 1 tower upgraded to level 3, that would be good enough.
A single tower didn't work for me when I tried this in Fully Loaded.
Tower_Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 02:33 AM   #5
M_Emrys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tower_Mazer View Post
A single tower didn't work for me when I tried this in Fully Loaded.
The Full Potential achievement, which twig got confused with Full House, stipulates that you must not sell any towers. I'm going to hazard a guess that you didn't finish a mission with a single, fully upgraded tower without selling anything. Though, maybe I'm mistaken and that actually is possible on one of the earlier maps, in which case, I don't know what the problem is. I got that achievement with five towers in practice mode on Out of Fuel.
M_Emrys is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Defense Grid: The Awakening