Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Defense Grid: The Awakening

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 10:47 PM   #1
M_Emrys
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Reputation: 0
Posts: 18
Diversity and Full House not being awarded

I just beat Balanced Build on Standing Order, having deliberately built and fully upgraded one of each tower because I wanted the achievements. Neither of them were awarded. Is this a bug, or is there some unspecified restriction on which missions qualify for those acheivements?
M_Emrys is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:44 AM   #2
twig314159
 
Hidden Path Entertainment
Join Date: Dec 2008
Reputation: 62
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Emrys View Post
I just beat Balanced Build on Standing Order, having deliberately built and fully upgraded one of each tower because I wanted the achievements. Neither of them were awarded. Is this a bug, or is there some unspecified restriction on which missions qualify for those acheivements?
For Diveristy you must have of at least one of each tower type at each upgrade level. So, you need at least one tower of each type at level 1, at least one of each type upgraded to level 2, and at least one of each type upgraded to level 3. That means you have to have at least 30 towers placed.

For Full House all of the towers you have must all be level 3 by the end of the mission. If you can beat the level with 1 tower upgraded to level 3, that would be good enough.
twig314159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:12 PM   #3
M_Emrys
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Reputation: 0
Posts: 18
Wow, the acheivement description did not make that clear. Thanks for the clarification. Got 'em on the second try.
M_Emrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:26 PM   #4
Tower_Mazer
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Reputation: 7
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by twig314159 View Post
For Full House all of the towers you have must all be level 3 by the end of the mission. If you can beat the level with 1 tower upgraded to level 3, that would be good enough.
A single tower didn't work for me when I tried this in Fully Loaded.
Tower_Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 02:33 AM   #5
M_Emrys
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Reputation: 0
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tower_Mazer View Post
A single tower didn't work for me when I tried this in Fully Loaded.
The Full Potential achievement, which twig got confused with Full House, stipulates that you must not sell any towers. I'm going to hazard a guess that you didn't finish a mission with a single, fully upgraded tower without selling anything. Though, maybe I'm mistaken and that actually is possible on one of the earlier maps, in which case, I don't know what the problem is. I got that achievement with five towers in practice mode on Out of Fuel.
M_Emrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Defense Grid: The Awakening


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2014, All Rights Reserved.