Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V

Old 02-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #1
whitelion1284

Deadly Dragons

When I first started playing Skyrim I was very disappointed with the initial dragons. I now have over six hundred hours behind me and I can still say that vanilla dragons are disappointing. They simply are not the epic creatures out of myth and legend.

Then I found a mod called deadly dragons. I've been using it for over the last several weeks and love it. I just recently started a new character for another play through and just now finished the very first fight with a dragon outside of Whiterun. It was incredible!

As the guards of whiterun and I did battle with the beast the sun slowly set and then the moons rose. A khajit caravan that was passing by got ambushed by the monster and several of them went running into the tower for cover while crying for mercy. Two others joined the fight.

On and on it went. Hiding from the monster's wrath and trying to bring it down. I actually ran out of arrows and had to scavenge some from the corpses of the guards I'd arrived with. In the end, after it finally died, my hands were shaking and my heart was pounding. It felt like the battle I'd expect from a dragon.

To the author of the mod, 3Jlou, I offer my gratitude and salutations. Well done and thank you!

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V