Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Need for Speed series

Old 02-13-2012, 06:59 AM   #1
Nydirech

Shift 2 save issues

I am at 70% game complete Every thing was fine through level 19. When I reached level 20 however I lost access to all races except for tier 1 Legends and Drag. I still show 70% complete, all my cars, and my money. I can still access all of them as well. However I cant access any of the other races. Many I have completed.

I need to know Where the Save location is for the game so I can attempt to Hard reset it. I Have deleted Local content and re installed the game. Defraged the files, Not that there was any fragmentation. And done file integrity checks. None of which have solved the problem. Any help would be appreciated. Tried the NFS forums even called tech/game support to no avail. They tried to say it was an issue with the game, and tried to make it seam that it was due to being on steam.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:47 PM   #2
RorusBass

I have the same problem, and I'm looking for a fix rather then a reset... Can't be bothered to have this shame twice.
RorusBass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:30 PM   #3
RorusBass

Just learned that EA is planning on releasing another NFS this year... if they don't fix this, I'm not going to buy it
RorusBass is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Need for Speed series