Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Rusty Hearts

Old 02-14-2012, 11:30 AM   #1
summx

Perfect World
Steam MidWeek Madness!

Just in time for our Requiem content update we're launching are huge Steam Midweek Madness giveaway! Check your Email as we just sent out an exclusive Booster Kit to Steam Users.

Redeeming the code will hook you up with the following items:

1x +5 Weapon Enchant Kit – Automatically enchants any weapon to +5
10x Wiseman's Stones – Stones used to upgrade weapons.
10x Augment Stones - Stones used to augment the special abilities of weapons.

Additionally, we're running a special buy one, get one free promotion on Magic Chests of Change as well as a 15% Bonus Zen promotion.

Finally, we're giving away (2) Logitech prize packs worth nearly $200! Simply login between 2/14 and 2/16 and you'll be automatically entered to win. Get all the contest details and rules.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:24 PM   #2
derrman0426

Thanks for the update

Will look forward to playing!
derrman0426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:15 AM   #3
serieus1

Can't seem to find it in my email, are you using an email registered to you or to Steam?
serieus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:08 PM   #4
DarkByke

Where do we go to find email, if lets say we disable all notifications and subscriptions?
DarkByke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:37 PM   #5
summx

Perfect World
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkByke View Post
Where do we go to find email, if lets say we disable all notifications and subscriptions?
It may be in your spam box, but the only way to get a booster pack is through item redemption codes and those are only send via email.
summx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:54 AM   #6
Gunstar_84

I never received the email with the Booster kit. It's not in my spam folder or anywhere. I signed in twice during the Midweek Madness. Any chance I can still get in on it?
Gunstar_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:29 PM   #7
Spira

Thats odd, myself and a lot of others had these items waiting in in game mail.. no email or anything
Spira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:38 AM   #8
Gunstar_84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spira View Post
Thats odd, myself and a lot of others had these items waiting in in game mail.. no email or anything
Thanks! I checked and it was in there. I didn't even know there was in-game mail, lol. I just expected an email.
Gunstar_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:15 AM   #9
Spira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunstar_84 View Post
Thanks! I checked and it was in there. I didn't even know there was in-game mail, lol. I just expected an email.
In game mail is very useful. You can send billing mails for trades instead of having to physically meet someone in game.

Basically attach the item you wish to sell then (and here's the important part!) put the gold you want in return in the very bottom box - should give u an option for 1 day or 2 day returns so it pings it back to you if they don't want it or log on in that time etc. The trading person will have to agree to pay before being able to take the goods from the mail and if they do then the game auto replies with the gold amount. Easy! The reason I stress the bottom box is there is a gold box directly under the items box and this means that you will send them your item AND the gold amount you want for it if you're not careful.

Hopefully if this happens it will be to a nice player who will point out the mistake and send you the gold anyways but there are a few people who will just keep it all and say 'tough luck'.. a bit like scammers on Diablo II.

Hope this is helpful!
Spira is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Rusty Hearts