Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 05:30 PM   #5671
tjfoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner Punch View Post
Found this one: http://www.indievania.com/bundles/mi...studios-bundle

Doesn't look like any of the games are on Steam, however, it is a pay what you like bundle...
Wonder if the games worth $1?
Old 05-01-2012, 05:35 PM   #5672
rocketsurgeon66

Quote:

Doesn't look like any of the games are on Steam, however, it is a pay what you like bundle...
The games don't look stellar, but I find my enthusiasm to be dampened mostly by having to set up yet another stupid account in order to buy the bundle.

How about you just take my money and give me the games? Is that too complicated?
Old 05-01-2012, 06:44 PM   #5673
iBobaFett

Quote:

Those guys are really awesome on Twitter. Loved MotorHEAT and their Farmville-like game on Xbox Live Indie Games, and they also did a top down racing game that I really enjoyed (not on PC though). The only game I only played once and never touched again is that Zombie Football game though. I think I was really lost, can't remember.

Anyway: Definitely worth buying just for MotorHEAT alone. Very addicting!
Old 05-01-2012, 07:30 PM   #5674
rainami

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjfoo View Post
Well, the happy hour is a gift sale. So, you have to have gift option checked. Using your own email is fine. You can access your list of gifts later in your profile page.
Yep I know its for gifting. More how does it know if your a first week buyer or the like? Want to get copies of the coop games for my friends
Old 05-01-2012, 07:53 PM   #5675
Ducon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjfoo View Post
Wonder if the games worth $1?
Yea, this is so bs! Its not pay what you want!! You cant pay under $1!!! RAGE

/sarcasm
Old 05-01-2012, 08:02 PM   #5676
kalirion

Quote:

Hmm, I have Zombie Football Carnage from the earlier Indievania bundle4dead. It's a lot of fun, but the leaderboards kept losing my score every time I restarted the game....

I'll have to look into the other two games - if they're anywhere close to as good, I'll pick this bundle right up.

Edit: Well picked up the bundle, tried Infinity Danger - leaderboards are broken for that as well. Still a fun game though. I'm guessing the same will be true of MotorHeat.

Edit 2: It may not be the leaderboards that are broken, but the feature to auto-scroll to your own entry.

Last edited by kalirion: 05-02-2012 at 11:14 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:13 PM   #5677
CaractacusRex

Both Dustforce and Bastion on sale today.

Now here's the problem with bundles. If they didn't exist, I'd probably succumb to temptation and pick up Bastion at the very least.

But Bundles are a thing now. And even if Hib and Indie Royale drop off the face of the planet tomorrow, bundles will remain. And I can guarantee that a month or two months or a year down the line, I'll be able to pick up both games at less than £1 apiece.

Bastion is a natural fit for HiB, if they ever bother getting good again, and Dustforce (which doesn't interest me) for Indie Royale.

Do wish IR would include Unepic though.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:18 PM   #5678
Getsuga Tensho

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainami View Post
Yep I know its for gifting. More how does it know if your a first week buyer or the like? Want to get copies of the coop games for my friends
You use the link they send you to go to your profile where it lists all the bundles and keys you've bought and you can buy gifts for the current bundle there.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:32 PM   #5679
Soultwister

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaractacusRex View Post
Bastion is a natural fit for HiB, if they ever bother getting good again, and Dustforce (which doesn't interest me) for Indie Royale.
I am pretty sure the people from IndieFaceKick said that they already had Dustforce set for their second bundle.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:48 PM   #5680
tannersarms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaractacusRex View Post
Both Dustforce and Bastion on sale today.

Now here's the problem with bundles. If they didn't exist, I'd probably succumb to temptation and pick up Bastion at the very least.

But Bundles are a thing now. And even if Hib and Indie Royale drop off the face of the planet tomorrow, bundles will remain. And I can guarantee that a month or two months or a year down the line, I'll be able to pick up both games at less than £1 apiece.

Do wish IR would include Unepic though.
It's worth remembering though that Bastion is published by Warner Brothers, so as likely to appear in a bundle as Arkham City. Today probably isn't the cheapest it'll be this year (it was $5.09 one day in the Steam Xmas sale) but a great price. Hell, I love bundles, this is the only Steam thread I frequent, and I just went and bought it....

As for Dustforce, the Indie FaceKick people have said (as Soultwister mentions) for a long time they have that lined up. Even today they said it will be in IFK2 (which will not actually be their next bundle, but should be out in a month's time).
Old 05-01-2012, 09:13 PM   #5681
kalirion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketsurgeon66 View Post
The games don't look stellar, but I find my enthusiasm to be dampened mostly by having to set up yet another stupid account in order to buy the bundle.

How about you just take my money and give me the games? Is that too complicated?
IndieVania's a nice simple site though - it simply gives you download links, no clients or downloaders or whatnot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro View Post
All the 'Shooter' games are basically the same -- and they're mediocre at best.
I dunno, I had a real blast with Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded, and at least fun past time with AS1, ZS1, and ZS2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHo126 View Post
EA Indie Bundle incoming?

steamregistry:
http://marlamin.com/cdr/view.php?type=sub&id=14499

The bundle seems to contain:

Shank
Shank 2
DeathSpank
DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue
Warp
Gatling Gears

(+ DLC's for the games?)

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2679183

------------

What do you think?
Awesome bundle imo. Only own Shank
But I guess it won't be so cheap. I think we'll see a similar minimum price like the Gamestop one. Shank 2 and Warp are pretty new.
Looks sexy - I'd pay $10 for that.

Last edited by kalirion: 05-01-2012 at 09:20 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:26 PM   #5682
Malaise

Both Deathspanks? Hells to the yes; I'd drop $10 for that in a second, even though I already own Shank and don't care about Gatling Gears or Warp.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:59 PM   #5683
rainami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuga Tensho View Post
You use the link they send you to go to your profile where it lists all the bundles and keys you've bought and you can buy gifts for the current bundle there.
Thanks, I wasn't sure
Old 05-02-2012, 12:32 AM   #5684
Metro

It isn't going to be $10...
Old 05-02-2012, 01:37 AM   #5685
MagFlare

It's been like a week without any new indie bundles. Starting to get the jitters over here.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion