Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Space Pirates and Zombies

Old 02-26-2012, 03:09 PM   #16
Beelzebud

Quote:
Originally Posted by blorf View Post
Thanks very much for the support Nekrage. It is true that the bounty hunters have gotten out of control scope wise like everything else in this project Had we known the amount of work we were going to put into them, we would have probably charged a few bucks, but in the end we also want to keep our customers happy and coming back for SPAZ 2 We consider it an investment in the future.
You have chosen wisely. This is a really great game, and putting out a free addon WILL definitely give you loyalty points. I know that whatever you guys release next will be a "day 1" buy for me. I've really enjoyed SPAZ.
Beelzebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:21 AM   #17
acemon0

Quote:
Hmm, if you really want to help, the best thing to do is tell your friends or buy them a copy when a sale is on. We rely a lot on word of mouth. Ideally when we start working on SPAZ 2, there will already be a large number of people looking forward to it so it isn't such a scary release next time

We really appreciate this vote of confidence. It can be quite daunting sometimes to be an indie company trying to build a future for ourselves.
i waited tell the sale was over then bought going on 9 copys now still 3 onsale

Last edited by acemon0: 02-29-2012 at 05:04 AM.
acemon0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:00 AM   #18
blorf

MinMax Games Ltd.
9 copies? Lol that is really awesome thank you! I guess you have been passing them around to friends?
blorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #19
granitetherock

Haven't you heard? They're a digital collectable item. He's going to sell them on ebay in 20 years to pay for his kid's tuition. Everyone should be stock piling them up.
granitetherock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:19 AM   #20
blorf

MinMax Games Ltd.
Good point, you heard him people!
Old 03-10-2012, 09:52 PM   #21
Sephlyn

Actually ya, if you can guarantee us a SPAZ-2 I see no reason to put it on pre-order as soon as you have something to show.
Sephlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #22
blorf

MinMax Games Ltd.
We likely will be a lot more public in our development this time. We were really noobs when it came to actually getting people to know about SPAZ and waited far too long to tell people that we existed.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:12 AM   #23
acemon0

Quote:
9 copies? Lol that is really awesome thank you! I guess you have been passing them around to friends?
Yes and no I only have 6 friends that I gave them to I was giving some to people I know that have a lot of Facebook friends I Realy want to help you guys as much as I can.....
acemon0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Space Pirates and Zombies