Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Beat Hazard

Old 03-26-2012, 12:09 PM   #1
mystikal_pooka

Score Differences!

Okay well... I have been really wanting to play Beat Hazard again, as I really do love the game... but every time I do, I can't help but notice that my score is over 8 BILLION POINTS less than my leaderboard score is at. Honestly, this is really demotivating. For the last 2 months I have not been able to get higher scores, because my leaderboard score is over 15billion, whereas my current score on my game is.... 7 billion.

what the hell? I think I read somewhere a while ago about this maybe having to do with the cloud settings? I could not play with cloud enabled for the last 6 months because I've been deployed to an area without internet, now I get back to a place with internet on a new laptop, and all of a sudden I lose over 8 billion points...

I really hate to say it, but unless this can somehow be fixed, I probably.... won't play this game again.... unless somewhere down the line the leaderboards are reset or something...

Very irritating to only see 7 billion after a song when I spent many hours getting to 15billion ><
Old 03-27-2012, 04:14 AM   #2
Starg

Cold Beam Games
If you are playing on the same machine the game should just sync with the cloud and update your score.

If you are on a different machine then there's no way for the game to recreate a save game that was made on a machine isolated from the net.
Starg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:43 AM   #3
mystikal_pooka

That is quite unfortunate... I do still have the old hard drive for my last laptop which had the score. Perhaps I can move that over manually? Would that work?
mystikal_pooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:55 PM   #4
Starg

Cold Beam Games
Look on your old dive for a file called savegame4.sav
If you copy this over you current one it should update (Keep a backup of both though, just in case)
Starg is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Beat Hazard