Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Total War: SHOGUN 2

Old 02-18-2012, 05:59 PM   #1
kaizenou

Shogun Freezing

hello, actually i just buy this game from steam in a few days ago.

so here is the problem,
this shogun 2 total war game often freezing when i play this game, the condition before freeze occur is unknown, no specific condition that trigger this freeze.
actually i just verify this game cache with my steam app and i found the problem, 10 files were changed and steam had to change them again, so i redownload about 10 files about 30mb.

now the real problem is, after i play this game the freeze still occur, and even after i verify dan changed that 10 files like above, after the freezing the 10 files is changed again and back to before i verify.

anyone can solve this problem?
i really want to play this game

*sorry for my bad english, i am from Indonesia by the way.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:32 AM   #2
Element UK

I have it happen mainly on the screen just before or after a battle as the coloured bar fills up. Most of the time a simple alt-tab then re-maxmize sorts it.
Element UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 08:04 AM   #3
kaizenou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element UK View Post
I have it happen mainly on the screen just before or after a battle as the coloured bar fills up. Most of the time a simple alt-tab then re-maxmize sorts it.
well, actually this "freezing" occur usually when i attacked or be attacked unit or castle.
And i happen to try your way but when i want to re-maximize it again it can't and only my cursor that changed into shogun cursor, and the desktop itself is still display not responding desktop.
kaizenou is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Total War: SHOGUN 2