Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Old 02-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
RC1138

Please, if you're just gona die, LEAVE THE MATCH

I'm getting tired of this. I find a nice group of other lvl 41 (or at least 31+) and we're killing in Extermin, and then some moron joins, dies 6 times, and leaves us with no breathing room. For God sakes. If you don't know what you're doing, please leave if you get killed more than twice in a row. You're just ing us over.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #2
AllenSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC1138 View Post
I'm getting tired of this. I find a nice group of other lvl 41 (or at least 31+) and we're killing in Extermin, and then some moron joins, dies 6 times, and leaves us with no breathing room. For God sakes. If you don't know what you're doing, please leave if you get killed more than twice in a row. You're just ing us over.
he could be new........ only one to learn although ill defend you to the extent exterm isnt hard at all joined my first game and got top score like 3 out of the 4 rounds we played
AllenSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:20 PM   #3
NanostrikeX

I honestly feel bad for a lot of the newbies. Exterminatus is hard. And if you're joining as a low level on Wave 15+, you end up having close to no chance.

I had a friend join on Wave 15 as a Level 1. You're literally stuck with just the Bolter and Knife, because you can't even customize until Level 4...
NanostrikeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:20 AM   #4
zerrok

Good logic, people doing a bit worse than you or aren't as skilled as you...or don't even put that much time into playing the game as you do should just not play the game.

I'll make sure that all future players who buy games but die on them a lot have their games uninstalled and returned, it's only fair for the elite few to have fun after all.

P.S. There's something called private matches. If you're finding a few lvl 41's just make your own game so you can complain at each other when one of you becomes the weak link in the team.
zerrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:36 AM   #5
Elensar

I see more horrendous level 41 players than new players. When I first started with nothing unlocked I was able to effectivly support with the heavy bolter even with no perks, when used properly it is effective.
Elensar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:45 AM   #6
Jackel2072

well, i just got the game yesterday and am quite enjoying it. I'll try not to screw up your game...
Jackel2072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:57 AM   #7
aacoathanger

This is what ruined Company of Heroes. People get no chance to improve because you couldn't stand the idea of losing. If you're such a beast you should be able to pick up their slack.
aacoathanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:08 AM   #8
Nitronumber9

I remember my 2nd ever game of Exterminartus.
Had nothing more than a knife and a bolter, our team got wiped out on the chaos bonus round except for me, I then proceeded to singlehandedly clear the wave enough to get one of my far superior equipped teammates back in to clear the area(or did he die and I soloed it, I can't remember)

Either way, games are too easy, inferior skilled players need to step it up.
Nitronumber9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:20 PM   #9
Sifer2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitronumber9 View Post
I remember my 2nd ever game of Exterminartus.
Had nothing more than a knife and a bolter, our team got wiped out on the chaos bonus round except for me, I then proceeded to singlehandedly clear the wave enough to get one of my far superior equipped teammates back in to clear the area(or did he die and I soloed it, I can't remember)

Either way, games are too easy, inferior skilled players need to step it up.

I find that hard to believe. You definitely didn't beat it yourself with a Bolter. Chaos Marines laugh at the Bolter. Maybe you managed to kill enough of the Bloodletters to respawn someone and they had a Hammer or something.

Anyway to OP it can be frustrating but that's public play. Either do a private match or suggest the noobs go Heavy Bolter and try to cover them as Assualt.
Sifer2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine