Game Update for February 24, 2012
24 February 2012
After your feedback, this week's update focuses on Kaos and a few gameplay tweaks. Check below to see what's updated!
Patch is scheduled to be implemented at 10pm PST / 6am GMT tonight the 23rd:
1.1. All potions 50% off this weekend! Special ends Sunday, February 26 at 11:59pm PST.2. CLIENT
1.2. Kaos abilities and visual effects modified.
1.3. Level 50 XP potions bug fixed.
2.1. Fixed text being cut off in certain resolutions in the hub tutorial dialogs.3. IMMORTALS
2.2. Expended tutorial dialogs to explain the team size field in the battlemaster.
2.3. Updated chat dialog so it is always on top while typing a message.
3.1. Various Fixes and Features4. ITEMS/ ARTIFACTS/ CONSUMABLES
a. Fix for characters without a resource component (Talia, Trovoc) from showing overlapping mana and energy regen text in the C-stats window.3.2. KAOS
b. Pycon's difficulty changed to Beginner.
c. Kyrie's Shuriken Salvo tooltip to read "channeling time" for accuracy.
d. Fixed Ukkonen and Kaos lore text in the character selection screen.
a. Adjusted defensive stat to "low."
b. Kaos's signature shadow and particle effect rotate and line up together.
c. Auto attack disabled when using Walk Softly.
d. Big Bullets:
- Range Increased from 335 to 425.e. Adrenaline:
- Damage reduction against non-immortals reduced from 50% to 30%.
- Projectile Travel Speed increased from 600 to 800.
- Projectile Collision Size increased from 20 to 25.
- Close Range damage bonus increased from 1.2x to 1.3x.
- Laser removed from Big Bullets.
- Stack Acquisition Range increased from 160 to 200.f. Kaos is not revealed in the brush when using Big Bullets.
4.1. Level 50 potions purchases now being charged appropriately.5. MAP/ GAMEPLAY
5.1. Changed weapon abilities to cancel casting when another avatar ability starts casting.
5.2. Fixes for effects visuals showing through the Fog of War.
5.3. Improved Invisibility and Brush fixes.
5.4. Improved logic for picking initial graphics settings.
Last edited by Harlan-RoI: 02-23-2012 at 10:49 PM.