Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V

Old 02-24-2012, 12:09 AM   #1
miseryguts

Workshop/Unsubscribe

Is there a way to unsubscibe/delete all mods without having to go through them all individually..?

Thanks.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:00 AM   #2
Rhuto

If you want to delete, or unsub..then I think you must do the work.

If not...then a speedy solution is to start Skyrim from Steam lib...on first screen choose "Data files" and take away the marks from those you will not use, the only important file is Skyrim.esm
Rhuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:07 AM   #3
jim2point0

Quote:
Originally Posted by miseryguts View Post
Is there a way to unsubscibe/delete all mods without having to go through them all individually..?

Thanks.
Yes. The URL you want is...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/YOURNAM...scriptions&p=1

If you're using the steam app (web browser is better IMO... yay tabs), you want to click "your workshop files" along the left side. Then click "subscribed items." It will list all mods you're subscribed to, and you can click a button from that page to ubsubscribe.

The workshop still has a long way to go before I'll consider it over the Nexus Mod Manager. I only check the workshop for the occasional mod that doens't exist on Nexus and might not overwrite something I already have installed (because NMM gives you the option to not overwrite files installed by another mod, whereas workshop does not).

Last edited by jim2point0: 02-24-2012 at 07:11 AM.
jim2point0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:10 AM   #4
GangusKahn

Quote:
Originally Posted by miseryguts View Post

Thanks.
Is it really that hard to go to the "Subscribed" page of mods you have installed and click unsubscribe? Really that hard?
GangusKahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:50 PM   #5
HerbFerg

I unsubscribed to about 20 and they still show up in Data Files.

I am also still getting the "Failed to enumerate" dialogue box pop up. No more Steam Worksop for me.
HerbFerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:11 PM   #6
Breton Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbFerg View Post
I unsubscribed to about 20 and they still show up in Data Files.

I am also still getting the "Failed to enumerate" dialogue box pop up. No more Steam Worksop for me.
Unsubscribe will not remove them from your Data Files, it just stops Steam from auto-checking your mods. Either just de-select them and leave it at that, or open the Skyrim-Data Folder and remove all the mod files to a safe folder in case you change your mind. Or use the delete button in Data Files, that totally deletes them.
Breton Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V