Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > And Yet It Moves

Old 02-25-2012, 09:16 AM   #1
MasterPug

Perfectionist + Crazy Achievement

Since Cheater works after the last update... well, got it.

I ask myself if it is possible to get Perfectionist and Crazy. 1.1% of all Ayim-Owners got Crazy even before the Cheater-Achievement was fixed, so I think no one es got it without cheating (not the ingame way).

My question is: Are the Bonus-Levels included in this Challenge? If The Chase is includet... how the **** is it possible to get through it without dying? ^^

The Achievement is possible if only World 1-3 + Tabula-Rasa are includet... the Chase/Elevator/Labyrinth are an instant k.o. to these achievements...
Old 02-27-2012, 01:39 PM   #2
grumblecakes

Wait you got Cheater? I don't see it on the list anymore and I assumed they removed it because it was impossible to get on the PC.

Also, I wouldn't trust the 1.1% number since I've seen similar numbers for totally broken achievements in other games.. the statistics for that don't seem to be very accurate.

Check the last comments in this thread on the official forums- looks like the devs intend to adjust the difficulty levels for gold stamps but who knows when that'll happen.
http://brokenrul.es/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2432
grumblecakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:02 AM   #3
MasterPug

yep, I reinstalled the game after i accidently read that cheater works now.

pretty complicated to accomplish with fix camera ^^

... and I hope B.R. change the trophies for the 3 new bonus levels... they are to difficult to get through without dying.
MasterPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:15 PM   #4
MasterPug

just to complete this...

The Achievements defintely need ALL levels with a stamp to unlock (gold for crazy of course).

I managed to get a stamp on the first 17 levels in "vs the time", and gold on those 17 levels in "limited rotations" and "survival" --> nothing unlocked. ^^ (just like the description says).

"vs the time" is hard work, even on the first 17 levels!
MasterPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:10 AM   #5
Nuohooja

It's doable. I have crazy . You can also check my ghosts out for ideas. Currently first on all levels for the last week I believe .
Nuohooja is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > And Yet It Moves