Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Jagged Alliance Series

Old 02-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #1
Utopianfubar

Sam sites

Hey does anyone have a clue where the others are?

I have a few days left before my mission from the hospital is faile, and i have no clue where they are.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:27 PM   #2
spathi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopianfubar View Post
Hey does anyone have a clue where the others are?

I have a few days left before my mission from the hospital is faile, and i have no clue where they are.

same here. during mission briefing the npc told their approximate location, but it's not mentioned in quest info
spathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 01:57 PM   #3
iceklee

Far southeast and southwest corners.
iceklee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:35 PM   #4
sammoman

*Spoiler Alert*

If you want to make your first run through easier and do less running around bailing the militia out:

Send a squad of snipers to the SouthWest Sam Site (near Meduna) and slowly pick off the soldiers (mines everywhere). After you clear it, ALL enemy squads will attack there and there only. You can park your B-team there and repeatedly kill the roaming squads of soldiers about twice a day(largest I have seen was 14), loot their corpses and sell it while leveling them up and retaking the other territories without worrying about it getting taken back.

Reduces the stress and boredom of retaking sectors endlessly.
sammoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:07 PM   #5
LordMarduk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammoman View Post
*Spoiler Alert*

If you want to make your first run through easier and do less running around bailing the militia out:

Send a squad of snipers to the SouthWest Sam Site (near Meduna) and slowly pick off the soldiers (mines everywhere). After you clear it, ALL enemy squads will attack there and there only. You can park your B-team there and repeatedly kill the roaming squads of soldiers about twice a day(largest I have seen was 14), loot their corpses and sell it while leveling them up and retaking the other territories without worrying about it getting taken back.

Reduces the stress and boredom of retaking sectors endlessly.
This is actually the reason I quit the game =/

Was having some fun controling the map (granted 99.999999% of the attacks were against Cambria)but after I got that SAM site the game just got overly boring =/

There must be an option to greatly increase enemy attacks, number of attackers, change the behavior of attackers (mine the same path and they all die in the exact same path) and most importantly, make them pick and avoid different targets

Last edited by LordMarduk: 02-26-2012 at 08:09 PM.
LordMarduk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:25 PM   #6
sammoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordMarduk View Post
This is actually the reason I quit the game =/

Was having some fun controling the map (granted 99.999999% of the attacks were against Cambria)but after I got that SAM site the game just got overly boring =/

There must be an option to greatly increase enemy attacks, number of attackers, change the behavior of attackers (mine the same path and they all die in the exact same path) and most importantly, make them pick and avoid different targets

It's crazy that these things weren't thought of somewhere along the lines during development. "I'm sure it'll be fine if all enemy squads originate in the same place and are always composed of between 6-12 soldiers"
sammoman is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Jagged Alliance Series