Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > RailWorks

Old 02-27-2012, 12:17 PM   #1
trainspotter375

RailWorks 2 Class 4CIG Pack & Portsmouth Direct Line

Hi, I purchased this in december but never got around to playing it what with xmas and everything. Thing is i tried to play it for the first time tonight but when it loads there are no train controls at all. whats going on, is it a setting thats wrong or could it be the download didnt install correctly. anyone have any ideas. if it is a faulty download can i install it again...please help
Old 02-27-2012, 02:35 PM   #2
mouse101uk

You might need to 'Verify Integrity of Game Files'

To do this right-click on TS2012 in the steam game list and choose 'properties'

Click on the 'Local files' tab and you will get the option there.

It will check your installation, replacing any corrupt or missing files as it goes

Nick
mouse101uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:50 PM   #3
arizonachris

Did you try pressing the F4 key? The Hud is supposed to be on when the scenario starts, but it could have gotten reversed. Also, on the Tools And Docs tab clear the blueprint cache. Do this before you start RW.
arizonachris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:20 PM   #4
trainspotter375

Hi , Thanks for the replies, well the controls have now appeared, not sure which bit worked or it was a combination of them all. i tried clearing the blue print cashe first then started up the rw2 with the 421 stock but still no controls appeared so i then toggled the f4 key but still nothing. i then tried to verify inteqrity and interestingly it reaquired 6 files but on restarting the rw2 with same senario but still nothing. i then went in to options and unticked simple controls then returned to the game and hey presto the control panel appeared. All i know is its working now, thanks again for your help guys....
trainspotter375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:11 AM   #5
masstrains

I just bought a add on donner pass and on the director special route, on or about 0.6 miles out of norden west track, a freight train srrvm05 is on the same track, and a collison occurs and the game is over. any one have any similar problems and how to fix this. Their is no switching just riding the track, thank you in advance
masstrains is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > RailWorks