Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Magic: The Gathering series > Duels of the Planeswalkers

Old 02-27-2012, 10:29 PM   #1
TwRecks

50% coupon for trade (now lf 50% Ubisoft/AC:R coupon)

With the coupons poofing on Thursday I'll see if I can get anything for this. I'm looking for a tradable Steam game or games worth less than the coupon, which should be a $4.99 discount. It can be quite a bit less, since it beats getting nothing if the coupon expires. Also, I haven't gotten Deck Pack 2 or 3 yet, so I'd take one of those. I seriously doubt there would be any other coupons I'd be interested in, but you can always offer. No keys of any kind please.

Important note: this coupon works for the base game (the $9.99 item) *only*. It does *not* work for any DLC, the Special Edition, or the Complete Bundle (Wizards being cheap; most other coupons are more flexible).

Edit: in the event someone has taken the freebie above by now lol, I'd now happily take a 50% Ubisoft or AC:R coupon for mine, and would throw in some of my other random coupons too.

Last edited by TwRecks: 02-28-2012 at 12:55 PM.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Magic: The Gathering series > Duels of the Planeswalkers