Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Pandora Saga: Weapons of Balance

Old 03-03-2012, 12:53 PM   #1
Szeen

Refunded Purchases

I have a problem with buying Pandora Points. http://oi42.tinypic.com/20ha9w4.jpg This picture shows all of my transactions and no matter what I do I can't seem to get a purchase to go through. It will always be refunded after I try to pay for pandora points. This is really frustrating because I added $25 to my steam wallet solely to purchase pandora points, but it is not working. Please help me with this problem. Thanks.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:10 PM   #2
AtlusOnline000

Hi, Szeen. Sorry for the inconvenience. This issue *should* have been resolved the day after you made this post. Please try it once more.

In the off chance you get a refund again, please submit a support ticket on the Atlus Online website; our team will get cracking on it.
AtlusOnline000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:07 PM   #3
Szeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlusOnline000 View Post
Hi, Szeen. Sorry for the inconvenience. This issue *should* have been resolved the day after you made this post. Please try it once more.

In the off chance you get a refund again, please submit a support ticket on the Atlus Online website; our team will get cracking on it.
Tried again 3 times and it still doesn't work. I gave the required information to the customer service representative of Atlus Online in my ticket but I'm still waiting for the reply.
Szeen is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Pandora Saga: Weapons of Balance