Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare 3

Old 03-06-2012, 12:01 AM   #1
MrWarPork

Mw3: how to level up really fast.

This is my way to level up really fast.
go look at this link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbNfq1J7cPc
if you could please like and favorite my videos i would really apreciate it. thanks
Old 03-06-2012, 12:04 AM   #2
st0nedpenguin

I find that shooting lots of people works like a charm.
st0nedpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:10 AM   #3
janka^

what is this garbage, we dont need more ty players like you who just sit in one place and camp.
janka^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 02:55 AM   #4
COnDEMnED

Many things wrong with your gameplay. You're going to hear about them now.
1. You're telling people how to level up fast while you're playing on an XBOX. Steam is for the PC, hence, steam forums are for the PC players.
2. You're playing TDM in a DEMOLITION game. I will tell you the same thing I tell all the other kids, dont join on objective based game mode if your not going to play the objective. Go play TDM with all the other children.
3. Playing TDM in DEMOLITION is less xp than if you were to just play demolition in demolition. Plant bombs, defuse bombs. defend bomb sites. If so facto-o, thread is useless because you dont even know what you're talking about in regards to gaining fast XP.
4. PC players dont care about XBOX.

Bookmarked
Negged
Fapped
Unsubscribed
Fail
UnFavorited
Negged again
ty xbox
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:27 AM   #5
Andy c

Quote:
Originally Posted by COnDEMnED View Post
Many things wrong with your gameplay. You're going to hear about them now.
1. You're telling people how to level up fast while you're playing on an XBOX. Steam is for the PC, hence, steam forums are for the PC players.
2. You're playing TDM in a DEMOLITION game. I will tell you the same thing I tell all the other kids, dont join on objective based game mode if your not going to play the objective. Go play TDM with all the other children.
3. Playing TDM in DEMOLITION is less xp than if you were to just play demolition in demolition. Plant bombs, defuse bombs. defend bomb sites. If so facto-o, thread is useless because you dont even know what you're talking about in regards to gaining fast XP.
4. PC players dont care about XBOX.

Bookmarked
Negged
Fapped
Unsubscribed
Fail
UnFavorited
Negged again
ty xbox

Seem like you do care about xbox as your the only one to mention it and then behave like someone off of xbl yourself. also why do people like you feel the need to call everyone a child? dont you realise it (and the rest of your post) just makes you seem like one yourself?
Andy c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:38 AM   #6
st0nedpenguin

Not condoning any of that rant but it's pretty obvious the OP is either a child or a eunuch if you watch the video with sound enabled.
st0nedpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:56 AM   #7
absol89

run recon drone in ground war or demolition haha, you get 100 points per tag
absol89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:16 AM   #8
DeluxeGaming

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy c View Post
Seem like you do care about xbox as your the only one to mention it and then behave like someone off of xbl yourself. also why do people like you feel the need to call everyone a child? dont you realise it (and the rest of your post) just makes you seem like one yourself?
In the gaming world child refers to someone who has no clue and is too young to understand.
Much the same as noob the shortening of newbie, inexperienced etc.

You are a considered a child in the gaming community for various things.
If you join a demolition game and dont bother playing objectives, camp in a corner or spawn camp the enemy (since there is only ONE spawn area for each team in demolition) you are considered a noob as you clearly dont know what your doing.
If you then upload it to youtube and expect people to praise you for it, your a child.
Only a child would expect to gain rep for playing selfishly.

Oh and his high pitched squeaky voice gave it away on his uber epic 1337 moab video.
Another clue is not many adults use a ps3 for fps games.
Adults play on pc as thats where we started off as children ourselves and want to keep fps gaming that way.
DeluxeGaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:08 AM   #9
Synchr0nized

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeluxeGaming View Post
In the gaming world child refers to someone who has no clue and is too young to understand.
Much the same as noob the shortening of newbie, inexperienced etc.

You are a considered a child in the gaming community for various things.
If you join a demolition game and dont bother playing objectives, camp in a corner or spawn camp the enemy (since there is only ONE spawn area for each team in demolition) you are considered a noob as you clearly dont know what your doing.
If you then upload it to youtube and expect people to praise you for it, your a child.
Only a child would expect to gain rep for playing selfishly.

Oh and his high pitched squeaky voice gave it away on his uber epic 1337 moab video.
Another clue is not many adults use a ps3 for fps games.
Adults play on pc as thats where we started off as children ourselves and want to keep fps gaming that way.
This is why I love the PC gaming community. I'm 13 and love hearing when consolites act like idiots. +1 to you sir.
Synchr0nized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:08 AM   #10
COnDEMnED

OK, I have calmed down a bit. Sorry for that. I can really relate to how his team must be feeling when people just F-off and do their own thing in a objective based gameplay, and it drives me up the wall when im 2 seconds from capping a flag in DOM and 3 or 4 people run right by from my own team then I get killed. Or theres three of us and im capping the flag and they stand just outside the invisible circle to boost the cap speed then I die, or im planting a bomb and there looking at my instead of the guy coming to kill us both, and I die. If I was his team, I would have been letting him know how much of a waste of slot space he was. Do the objective or dont do objective based game modes. Simple, right?

Perfect example. Less than an hour ago I was playing Kill Confirmed. Map was Underground. Guy connects on my team. We spawn on top of the map by the large staircase. Guy equips a shield and backs his up to the far left corner of the map. He stays there for the whole map. Final score 1-17 on Kill confirmed. I say, perhaps you should go play TDM where your not a huge crutch to your team and you can go shield it up there. His response is, No thanks I enjoy this game mode. My response, I would never have guesses since you didnt do anything. Am I insane?
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:54 AM   #11
HarleyFLSTF

Nope, you are not insane. I don't get that type of player's mentality either. Play the effin' objective, or GTFO!!!!
HarleyFLSTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:34 AM   #12
psychotika

The shill in the comments is ing hilarious.
psychotika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:36 PM   #13
SCR.eVAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by COnDEMnED View Post
OK, I have calmed down a bit. Sorry for that. I can really relate to how his team must be feeling when people just F-off and do their own thing in a objective based gameplay, and it drives me up the wall when im 2 seconds from capping a flag in DOM and 3 or 4 people run right by from my own team then I get killed. Or theres three of us and im capping the flag and they stand just outside the invisible circle to boost the cap speed then I die, or im planting a bomb and there looking at my instead of the guy coming to kill us both, and I die. If I was his team, I would have been letting him know how much of a waste of slot space he was. Do the objective or dont do objective based game modes. Simple, right?

Perfect example. Less than an hour ago I was playing Kill Confirmed. Map was Underground. Guy connects on my team. We spawn on top of the map by the large staircase. Guy equips a shield and backs his up to the far left corner of the map. He stays there for the whole map. Final score 1-17 on Kill confirmed. I say, perhaps you should go play TDM where your not a huge crutch to your team and you can go shield it up there. His response is, No thanks I enjoy this game mode. My response, I would never have guesses since you didnt do anything. Am I insane?

Thats when you block them in the corner so they cant move.
SCR.eVAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:46 PM   #14
rotaugen454

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyFLSTF View Post
Nope, you are not insane. I don't get that type of player's mentality either. Play the effin' objective, or GTFO!!!!
How about someone who plays Drop Zone the way I will? I'll cover the objective and try to clear out the enemy coming towards it and hold down one direction so my teammates can get the packages. I end up with a lower score because I don't open a lot myself, but I think that I help the team score higher as I give them more open time. I don't hunt on the other side of the map, unless I know a drop is coming there very soon and I am trying to score the +20 points per second for occupying the space until others arrive. Would you consider that playing the objective or is it purely to rush the packages and just open them without caring about the overall situation? I'm not sure if it's a good way to play this objective type or not.
rotaugen454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 02:08 PM   #15
deagledog69

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by st0nedpenguin View Post
I find that shooting lots of people works like a charm.
I find shooting even MORE people works better, seriously if peeople need help to rank up it's quite pathetic.
deagledog69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare 3