Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2 > New Users / Training

Old 03-10-2012, 04:05 PM   #1
Rott Wilder

How to restart on TF2?

I accidentally took one of the achievement weapons (Some melee thing.) and scrapped it for some metal. Is there a way to start over, do I need to make a new steam account?
Old 03-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #2
Jakb56

Just keep playing, it's bound to drop again. There's no weapon is tf2 that will COMPLETELY cripple you if you don't have it.

just out of interest, what weapon was it?

p.s. dont bother crafting achievement items. While you may not think having untradeable metal is a bad thing, you'll soon realize what a terrible mistake you've made when you have three untradeable refineds... D:

Last edited by Jakb56: 03-10-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Jakb56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #3
Calvinandhobbes

Jesus, you don't need to RESTART, as you progress, you'll probably find the exact same weapon again. Don't worry and keep playing.
Calvinandhobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:23 AM   #4
Juracule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakb56 View Post
Just keep playing, it's bound to drop again. There's no weapon is tf2 that will COMPLETELY cripple you if you don't have it.

just out of interest, what weapon was it?

p.s. dont bother crafting achievement items. While you may not think having untradeable metal is a bad thing, you'll soon realize what a terrible mistake you've made when you have three untradeable refineds... D:
Lol yeah I had that happen to me.
Made an uncraftable Hotdogger out of it that burns my eyes but that I can't trade away. TEH UGLINESS
Juracule is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2 > New Users / Training